U.S. Travel Association Daily Getaways are back for 2017 and Hilton Honors, Marriott Rewards & Orbitz are the sales that I cover from the third week selection.
Daily Getaways allows members to purchase points without reaching various yearly limits set by the loyalty programs. These sales go live at 1PM ET on respective days.
You can access Daily Getaways here.
Week 4: May 1 – 4
– 100,000 points for $480 (max 1) 275 available
– 30,000 points for $144 (max 1) 450 available
– 250,000 points for $1200 (max 1) 236 available
– $100 eGiftCard for $80 (max 3) 1070 available
– $250 eGiftCard for $200 (max 2) 252 available
– $500 eGiftCard for $400 (max 1) 200 available
– $1,000 Promo Code for $650 (max 1) 55 available
Remember that you can buy Hilton Honors points until May 3, 2017 (read more here) at 100% bonus outside of the Daily Getaways.
Buying Marriott eGiftCards makes sense if you have non-prepaid stays coming up and can pay them upfront buy buying these gift cards. You basically save 20%.
Th Orbitz code is probably not as good as it sounds. You need to use it towards one hotel reservation that is prepaid by the time of making the reservation and the base price before taxes/fees needs to be $1,000. You cannot combine this % off hotel coupons that Orbitz often has for non-chain hotels.