Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to British Airways 2nd level Business Class advanced purchase fares between Amsterdam and Bangkok.
- Fare: British Airways (BA) INCEU60
- Route: AMS-LON-BKK
- Booking class: AMS-LON J (Business Class) / LON-BKK I (Business Class)
- Price: USD 1567 (USD 1100 base fare + taxes & surcharges)
- Advance reservation/Ticketing: Confirmed reservations for all sectors are required at least 60 days before departure
- Minimum stay: Travel from last international stopover must commence no earlier than the 1st Sunday after departure from fare origin
- Maximum stay: 12 months after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: Unlimited stopovers permitted: 2 at EUR 100 each and unlimited at EUR 200 each
- Transfers: 5 transfers permitted in each direction: 2 in Europe and 3 in Asia
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on the stock of BA or IB
- Cancellations: Any time, ticket is non-refundable
- Changes: Any time, charge EUR 300 for reissue/revalidation
I was able to find availability From August to December 2017 using Matrix ItaSoftware.
The fare is bookable using Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
Mileage accrual was estimated without considering any elite status bonuses.
Excellent fare wide open during the summer and until early December. A round trip ticket could earn 360 (AMS-LHR-BKK) to 440 (AMS-LHR-HKG-BKK) British Airways Executive Club Tier Points. Too bad the stopovers are expensive as it is always ideal to schedule a stopover in Hong Kong.