Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Air Canada Premium Economy excursion fares between via the Pacific between Las Vegas and Hong Kong.
- Fare: Air Canada (AC) N0YXUEV
- Booking class: LAS-YVR D (Business Class) / YVR-HKG N (Premium Economy)
- Price: USD 1117 (USD 950 base fare + taxes & surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: From USA permitted Sunday to Wednesday on each transpacific sector – To USA permitted Monday to Tuesday on each transpacific sector
- Flight Application: Transpacific sectors must be on AC flights 001 through 2199
- Minimum stay: No minimum stay requirements
- Maximum stay: 3 months after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction in North America
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in Canada and 1 in Asia in each direction
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 15 MAY 2017
- Cancellations: Any time, charge USD 300,00 for cancel/no-show/refund
- Changes: Any time, charge USD 250,00 for reissue/revalidation
/VIA THE PACIFIC/
MAP CONSTRUCTED LEFT TO RIGHT AND RIGHT TO LEFT
I was able to find availability from June to August and from October to November 2017, and also for January to March 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
The fare is bookable using Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
Mileage accrual was estimated for LAS-YVR-HKG round trip without considering any elite status bonuses.
Air Canada offers a decent Premium Economy product in their B777-300 / B787-8. This fare is cheaper than the cheapest Economy Class fare published by Air Canada for this route.