Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines Business Excursion fares between Manchester and Oklahoma City for round trip travel.
- Fare: American Airlines (AA) ILN7B4T1
- Booking class: MAN-ORD I (Business Class) / ORD-OKC D (First Class)
- Price: USD 1355
- Seasonal restrictions: Permitted through 30 SEP 2017 for each transatlantic sector
- Flight Application: Travel via London (any airport) not permitted – Transatlantic and domestic USA segments must be on AA metal
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: Reservations for all sectors are required at least 7 days before departure
- Minimum stay: 3 days after departure from fare origin
- Maximum stay: 12 months after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: Stopovers not permitted
- Transfers: 2 trasfers permitted in each direction free
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be sold on AA or BA/IB/AY/US stock and on/before 24 MAY 2017
- Cancellations: Any time, ticket is non-refundable
- Changes: Changes not permitted
I was able to find availability for July – September 2017 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
Mileage accrual was estimated for round trip without considering any elite status bonuses.
One of the lowest prices I have seen lately for transatlantic Business Class travel. The fare is non-refundable and it does not allow changes, travel plans must be final before booking.