Marriott Rewards has launched their latest MegaBonus called “Infinite Points” that is valid for stays between May 27 – September 4, 2017. Registration for this offer closes on August 30th.
Members earn 2,000 bonus points per stay and an additional 2,000 bonus points for each Marriott brand stayed at during the promotional period starting from the second stay/brand. You can thus earn up to 4,000 Marriott Rewards points per stay during the promotional period from the second stay onwards.
You can register for this offer on Marriott Rewards website here.
Here are the eligible 18 Marriott brands:
- JW Marriott
- Autograph Collection
- Marriott Executive Apartments (remember the minimum stay lenght)
- Marriott Vacation Club
- Gaylord Hotels
- AC Hotels
- Residence Inn
- SpringHill Suites
- Fairfield Inn
- TownPlace Suites
- Protea Hotels
This is the first time the MegaBonus has brand component thrown in. MegaBonuses have previously been based on either nights or stays but never on number of different Marriott brands visited.
The 2,000 bonus points for every stay starting from the second stay is a decent offer for those that have short and inexpensive stays. To maximize the bonus, one should have one night stays and switch hotels and brands, although not sure if the hassle is worth 2,000 points.
I have no issues staying at JW Marriott, Marriott, Renaissance, Ritz-Carlton, Autograph Collection and Courtyard brands during the offer period for 20,000 bonus points (brand and stay bonuses). Depends where I end up traveling in August, AC and Moxy bands could perhaps be possibility too.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
*A ‘stay’ is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.
- Registration is required.
- Marriott Rewards® members who register for this promotion by August 30, 2017, will earn 2,000 bonus points for every paid stay* (with no maximum) beginning with the second stay between May 27, 2017, and September 4, 2017, (Promotion Period) at participating Marriott® properties.
- Registered members will also receive 2,000 additional bonus points for every different brand where a paid stay is completed during the Promotion Period beginning with the second brand.
- A different brand is any brand not previously visited during the Promotion Period.
- Bonus points will be awarded to the member’s account 6-8 weeks after the Promotion Period.
- Stays at ExecuStay and Marriott Executive Apartments are not eligible for credit toward this promotion.
- Marriott Vacation Club® owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for credit toward this promotion and nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for credit toward this promotion.
- Only one room per hotel is counted toward a member’s nights or stay.
- Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion.
- Participating brands are: EDITION®, JW Marriott®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Renaissance® Hotels, Marriott® Hotels & Resorts, Delta Hotels, Marriott Vacation Club®, Gaylord Hotels®, AC Hotels by MarriottSM, Courtyard by Marriott®, Residence Inn by Marriott®, SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott®,TownePlace Suites by Marriott®, Protea Hotels, Moxy, and The Ritz-Carlton® participates as the exclusive luxury partner to Marriott Rewards.
- Rooms booked through most third party online retailers and select travel agency bookings are ineligible to earn for this promotion.
- All Marriott Rewards program terms and conditions apply.
- See http://www.marriott.com/rewards/terms/earning.mi for more information.
- Visit www.MarriottRewards.com/MegaBonus for complete details.
© 2017 Marriott International, Inc.