Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines/British Airways/Iberia/Finnair Business Class excursion fares between Geneva and Boston.
The four airlines have a revenue sharing agreement on their transatlantic routes that allows them to coordinate schedules and pricing on these routes.
- Fare: AA/BA/IB/AY INN0R4Z1
- Booking class: I (Business Class)
- Price: USD 1340 (USD 835 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Flight application: Travel via London not permitted – Travel within Europe must be on AB/AY/IB/4T/HG/VY – Transatlantic segments must be on AA/BA/IB/AY – Travel within North America must be on AA
- Advance reservation/Ticketing: Ticketing must be completed at least 3 days before departure
- Minimum stay: Travel from inbound transatlantic sector must commence no earlier than the first Sunday after departure of the outbound transatlantic sector
- Maximum stay: 12 months after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: Stopovers not permitted
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 31 MAY 2017 – Tickets must be issued on AA/BA/IB/AY stock
- Cancellations: Any time. Ticket is non-refundable in case of cancellation/no-show
- Changes: Any time, charge EUR 300 for reissue/revalidation
/VIA THE ATLANTIC/ MPM 4432
MILEAGE SYSTEM APPLIES BETWEEN ORIGIN AND DESTINATION
MILEAGE SYSTEM APPLIES ORIGIN TO DESTINATION
TICKETED POINT DEDUCTION OF 550 MILES APPLIES WHEN TRAVEL IS VIA DFW AND/OR CHI AND/OR RDU AND/ORMIA AND/OR NYC AND/OR BOS
I was able to find availability for May and June using Matrix ItaSoftware:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
This fare is very flexible in term of routing. With a Maximum Permitted Mileage of 4432 miles plus the ticketed point dedcution of 550 miles for connecting flights in the US, routings allowed include GVA-MAD-JFK-BOS or GVA-HEL-JFK-BOS, earning up to 440 BA Executive Club tier points for round trip travel.