Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to China Southern Business Class excursion special fares between Chengdu and San Francisco.
- Fare: China Southern (CZ) IP4ZU
- Booking class: I (Business Class)
- Price: USD 1638 (USD 1350 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Flight application: Domestic China and transpacific sectors must be on CZ metal – Domestic USA sectors must be on DL/VX
- Minimum stay: No minimum stay requirements
- Maximum stay: 6 months after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: 4 free stopovers permitted in CAN/WUH/LAX/YVR/NYC/YTO/SFO
- Transfers: 4 transfers permitted in each direction: 2 in North America and 2 in China
- Blackout dates: Inbound travel is not permitted 24 MAY through 27 JUN 2017 ot 23 JUL through 26 AUG 2017 or 03 OCT through 16 OCT 2017 or 12 DEC through 24 DEC 2017 or 21 FEB through 28 FEB 2018
- Travel restrictions: Valid for travel commencing on/before 30 JUN 2017
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on CZ stock and may not be sold in Nigeria
- Cancellations: Charge CYN 1000,00 for cancel/refund
- Changes: Any time, charge CYN 600,00 for reissue/revalidation
I was able to find some limited for the last two weeks of June using Matrix ItaSoftware:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
Mileage accrual was estimated for CTU-WUH-SFO round trip without considering any elite status bonuses.
Cheap fare between China and the West Coast for this summer. It could be routed via LAX or NYC in order to maximize miles/segments.