Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new giveaway for stays in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and French Polynesia for stays booked and consumed May 23 – October 23, 2017.
Fifteen members will each win 200,000 Le Club AccorHotels points and there will be 100 free night vouchers given away during the monthly draws (20 per month).
You can access and sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that there is no other requirement to participate per the T&Cs than to register for this offer on Accor’s website and book and stay during the offer period.
This is one of those offers that I would just register and forget (and hope for the best of course). I will have some Le Club AccorHotels stays in the area during the promo period.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the ‘Win a share of 3 million Rewards points’offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their membership status, to enter teh draw to win one monthly prize of overnight accommodation and breakfast in a particiapting hotel in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and the islands of Tahiti. And go into the draw to win a grand prize of 200,000 Rewards points when registering and staying at a participating hotel in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and the inslands of Tahiti. The chance to win is offered in addition to the Rewards points and status points that are usually earned by the le Club AccorHotels member for each eligble stay done in application to the Le Club AccorHotels General Conditions of Use.
3. This promotion is not applicable for hotel partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
4. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 23/05/2017 to 23/10/2017 in one of the participating hotels in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and the Islands of Tahiti, and booked between 23/05/2017 and 23/10/2017.
5. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night.
6. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. Each sigle stay will be eligible once to the ‘Win a share of 3 million points’ offer.
7. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
8. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.9. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
10. Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
11. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
12. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer. Stays entirely or partly paid for with Le Club AccorHotels points, or with one or more vouchers will not count towards offers that require multiple stays for points earn.
13. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
14. Please specify the reference 49688 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.
Le Club AccorHotels “Win a share of 3 Million Rewards points & monthly prizes across the Pacific’’ Promotion Terms & Conditions
Information on how to enter the Promotion forms part of these terms and conditions. Entries not made in accordance with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
Section 1: Promotion
1. Promotion: Book and stay as a Le Club AccorHotels loyalty member at any participating hotel in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji or The Islands of Tahiti between 23 May 2017 and 23 October 2017 and go in the applicable draw to win one (1) monthly prize of a hotel stay at selected participating hotels, plus go into the draw to win one (1) grand prize of 200,000 Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points.
a) Non-Participating Hotels: For a list of AccorHotels not participating in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program, go to http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub/pdf/hotels_exception.pdf
2. The Promoter is AAPC Limited (ABN 87 009 175 820) of Level 30, Angel Place, 123 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000.
3. Promotion period: The promotion will commence at 12.01am (AEST) on 23 May 2017 and will close at 11.59pm (AEDT) on 23 October 2017. All times recorded throughout these terms and conditions are in Australian Eastern Standard Time and Australian Eastern Daylight Time.
Section 2: Eligibility4. Eligibility: To be eligible to participate in this Promotion, the participant must during the Promotion:
a) be above 18 years of age; and
b) be a current member of the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty Program for the duration of the Promotion; and
c) register for the promotion, during the promotion period; and
d) stay in the name of the registered person at participating hotels between 23 May 2017 and
23 October 2017 (both dates inclusive), and
e) stay on a Le Club AccorHotels eligible rate booked via an eligible Le Club AccorHotels booking channel.
f) enter or quote their Le Club AccorHotels membership number with every booking and when checking into a participating hotel.
Non-eligibility: Employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, its agencies and companies associated with this Incentive, and Le Club AccorHotels members who reside in a country/region where entry into this promotion is prohibited by law, are not eligible to enter.
Entrants are not eligible to enter the Promotion or win any Prize if they are a director or manager, an employee or immediate family member of an employee of the Promoter, or an employee of their agencies associated with the Promotion.
Section 3: Entry to the Promotion
5. To enter the Promotion, eligible entrants must:
a) Book and stay at a participating hotel during the Promotion period and register at http http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub/hotels-offers/promotion-49688-promotion.shtml and automatically receive one (1) entry into the applicable monthly draw and grand draw for every eligible stay during the Promotion period.
Section 4: Draws
6. Draws: A representative of the Promoter will conduct a computerised random draw from all eligible entries at 2.00pm (AEST/AEDT) at MDSA, Ground Floor, 15 Grosvenor Street, Neutral Bay NSW 2089 on the following dates.
The first twenty (20) Eligible Entries drawn in each monthly draw will be the monthly winners.
Draw Date of Stay Date of Draw
1 23 May – 30 June 2017 10 July 2017
2 1-31 July 2017 10 August 2017
3 1-31 August 2017 11 September 2017
4 1-30 September 2017 10 October 2017
5 1 October – 23 October 2017 8 November 2017
The first fifteen (15) Eligible Entries drawn in the grand draw will be the grand prize winners.
Draw Date of Stay Date of Draw
Grand 23 May 2017 – 23 October 2017 10 November 2017
The Prize Winners will be selected at random from a computer-generated listing of entries that comply with Section 2 and 3 of these terms and conditions over the Promotion Period.
7. Prize Winners: The Prizes described below in Section 5 will be awarded to the first valid entrant drawn as described in Clause 6. If a winner is unable to accept the prize in its entirety the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn.
Section 5: Prizes
8. Prize Components & Conditions:
There are one hundred a (100) monthly prizes of accommodation vouchers at selected participating hotels to be awarded for this promotion. Each voucher includes one (1) nights’ accommodation (valid on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday night) and full buffet breakfast for two adults, subject to availability. Vouchers are valid from 1 July 2017 to 31 March 2018.
There are fifteen (15) prizes of 200,000 Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points to be awarded as a ‘grand prize’.
9. Prize Value:
For avoidance of doubt, the maximum value of each monthly accommodation voucher provided by each participating brand is; Quay West Hotels (AU$589), The Sebel Hotels (AU$579), Pullman Hotels (AU$559), Novotel Hotels (AU$549), Sofitel Hotels (AU$505), Grand Mercure Hotels (AU$499), MGallery Hotels (AU$445), and Mercure Hotels (AU$439),
A selection of 20 vouchers, as chosen by the Promoter and subject to availability from the above participating brand, will be awarded to the 20 winners in diminishing value. The maximum value of prizes awarded in any monthly draw will be $10,304 (Based on the example of 2 x Quay West Hotel Vouchers, 2 x Sebel Hotel Vouchers, 2 x Pullman Hotel Vouchers, 4 x Novotel Hotel Vouchers, 2 x Sofitel Hotel Vouchers, 2 x Grand Mercure Hotel Vouchers, 2 x MGallery Hotel Vouchers and 4 x Mercure Hotel Vouchers).
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a Prize. Values are based on the recommended retail value and exchange rate at the time of printing
Each Grand prize of 200,000 Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points has a maximum notional value of AU$5,833. The total notional value of the grand prizes to be won during the promotion is valued at AU$87,486.
(Note, 200,000 Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points is equal to EUR4,000 as at 03/05/17)
The total maximum notional prize pool value is AU$139,006.
10. General Prize Conditions: Each Prize is subject to the following conditions:
a) No exchange of Prize: A Prize can be transferred to a person 18 years or over at the absolute discretion of the Promoter. However, it cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. If for any reason, a Prize Winner cannot take any component of the Prize and he/she does not wish to transfer the Prize, then the Prize will be forfeited;
b) Taxes: If a Prize or receipt incurs a tax liability, the Prize Winner is liable for payment of such tax;
c) Prize Validity: Monthly prizes are valid from 1 July 2017 to 31 March 2018. Grand prizes are valid for 12 months only from time of points being credited on the winning member’s account.
d) Crediting of Prize Points – The prize points will be credited to the member’s Le Club AccorHotels account within ten (10) business days after the winner is notified of the draw.
e) Monthly prizes do not include flights, transport or any transfers to/from each hotel.
11. If a prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to state regulation and subsequent approval.
Section 6: Prize Winners
12. Contact: The Promoter will contact the Prize Winners in writing within two (2) business days of each draw to confirm their eligibility under these terms and conditions and to confirm whether the Prize Winner wishes to claim their Prize. The names of the Grand Prize Winners will also be published in The Australian newspaper on 15 November 2017.
13. Claim of Prize: If a Prize Winner wishes to claim their Prize, the Prize Winner must confirm this fact and their eligibility to win under these terms and conditions within 3 months of the applicable draw. If a Prize Winner fails to do so by the deadline, the Prize Winner will be deemed to have forfeited their Prize.
14. Redraws: Subject to applicable law, in the event that a Prize remains unclaimed, the Promoter will conduct further draws, following the same procedure and format as set out under the Section 4 above. The redraws will take place at the same time and location as the original draws 3.5 months after the date of the original draw, with any Grand prize redraw taking place on 23 February 2018, if required.
15. Redraw Winners: The Prize Winner/s from the redraw/s will be notified in writing within 2 business days of the draw, and any Grand prize winners will also have their names published in The Australian newspaper on 28 February 2018. In the event that a redrawn Prize Winner is not eligible, the Promoter will conduct a redraw until the Prize is awarded (subject to any further regulatory directions).
16. Winner Publicity: In accepting a Prize, the Prize Winner agrees to participate in any publicity arrangements made by or on the behalf of the Promoter. The Prize Winner further acknowledges that the Promoter reserves the right to publicise their name, address and photographs without any payment being made to them in respect of this Promotion.
Section 7: General Conditions
17. Lost, Delayed Communication: The Promoter will not be responsible for any delayed, lost or misdirected mail or any other communication.
18. Release: To the fullest extent permissible by law, each entrant in the Promotion including without limitation the Prize Winner, releases the Promoter from any claim, loss, damage, expense (including any claim for legal expenses), cost or charge sustained or in any way incurred by such entrant in connection with the Prize or their participation in the Promotion. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate, their officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect, consequential and economic loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion, the promotion of this Promotion, or the use of any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes liability for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any unauthorised intervention, or any combination thereof, including any non-delivery or corruption of entries to the Promoter, injury or damage to participants’ or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this Promotion. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
19. Force Majeure: Subject to State legislation the Promoter will not be responsible for any act, omission, failure or delay by the Promoter that is due to an act of God, riots, acts of terrorism, storms, fire, any labour or industrial dispute, any strike, and other acts, which are not reasonably within the control of the Promoter.
20. Disputes: In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Privacy Notice: During the course of the Promotion, the Promoter may collect personal information in relation to entrants. This may include, but is not limited to, the names, email addresses, telephone numbers and credit card details of the entrants, provided by the entrant on the online enquiry form, registration form or when paying for services provided by the participating Hotel. The entrant’s personal information is collected so the Promoter is able to conduct the Prize Draw and to contact and award the Prize to the Prize Winner, to publish the results of the Promotion and to publicise the Promotion.
23. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/14084. ACT Permit No. TP17/00878 and SA Licence No. T17/826.