Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Lufthansa Promotional First Class fares between Germany and the United States.
- Fare: Lufthansa (LH) ANCPDEW
- Booking class: A (First Class)
- Price: USD 3366 (USD 2763 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Seasonality: Permitted 30 JUN through 10 SEP 2017 for each transatlantic sector
- Flight application: Transatlantic sectors must be on LH/UA/LX
- Minimum stay: 6 days after departure of the outbound transatlantic sector
- Maximum stay: 3 months after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: Stopovers not permitted
- Transfers: 5 transfers permitted on each direction: 3 in Europe and 2 in North America
- Travel restrictions: Valid for travel commencing on/after 30 JUN 2017 and on/before 10 SEP 2017
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on the stock of LH/LX/UA/OS/SN and must be issued on/before 29 MAY 2017
- Cancellations: Any time, ticket is non-refundable
- Changes: Any time, charge EUR 410,00 for reissue/revalidation
Plenty of availability for July and August 2017 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
Mileage accrual was estimated for round trip travel without considering any elite status bonuses.
Excellent First Class promo fare for Star Alliance carriers. Swiss and United also have similar fares either in their metals or in codeshares, and United is slightly cheaper. No idea how Polaris First compares to Lufthansa or Swiss First Class products, but their old “first” was a joke. American has also matched the fare, but again, there is no comparison.