Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new promotion for stays in Israel and Greece between June 1 – August 31, 2017.
Members can earn triple points for stays consumed during the promo period if booked between May 24 – June 11.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that it is bit unclear how this promo will work. There is no registration requirement (usually required for bonus points promotions) and there is no special rate requirement on the T&Cs.
Nice promo for stays in Israel and Greece this summer but the booking date requirement is somewhat limiting.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Summer in Israel & Greece offer and you must be a Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their membership status, to multiply by x3 their Rewards points for a stay in one of the participating hotels in the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program. This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are usually earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay done in application to the Le Club AccorHotels General Conditions of Use. This promotion is not applicable for hotel partners of Le Club AccorHotels.”
The number of Rewards points earned for this offer are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 1/06/2017 to 31/08/2017 in one of the participating hotels ibis,ibis Styles, Mercure, Novotel, MGallery by Sofitel e Sofitel in Israel and Greece, and booked between 24/05/2017 and 11/06/2017.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the Summer in Israel & Greece offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, participating AccorHotels brand websites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centres. All other reservation channels are not eligible for this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer. Stays entirely or partly paid for with Le Club AccorHotels points, or with one or more vouchers will not count towards offers that require multiple stays for points earn.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
13. Please specify the reference 49606in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.
This offer can be used only 1 time(s) per member during its validity period.