Le Club AccorHotels has launched a very interesting promotion for a stay in Asia-Pacific that is both consumed and booked between June 20 – September 10, 2017.
Members can earn 2,500, 4,000 or 6,000 points for a stay depending of the Accor brand.
You can access and register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that this promo appears to be only valid for base level member that has his/her account address in one of the participating countries. You can only earn the bonus ONE time.
Here are the bonus points by brand:
- 2,500 points: ibis, ibis Styles and All Season
- 4,000 points: Grand Mercure, Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure
- 6,000 points: Sofitel Sofitel So, Sofitel Legend, Pullman and MGallery
Here are the eligible countries:
Cambodia, Greater China (including Hong Kong ,Taiwan & Macao), India, Indonesia, Japan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia, Fiji Islands, French Polynesia and New Zealand
Certainly interesting promotion from Le Club AccorHotels that I have not seen previously. Seems that they try to get members to stay here that don’t have any previous stays or status.
Why penalize and not reward those members that already stay or have status?
Here are the terms and conclusions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the “Classic Escape” offer and you must be a Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles only Le Club AccorHotels Classic members who receive the communication for this offer, to:
– earn a bonus of 2500 Rewards points (worth EUR 50) for a stay in one of these participating brands: Ibis, Ibis Styles, All Seasons hotels in Asia Pacific in the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program.
– earn a bonus of 4000 Rewards points (worth EUR 80) for a stay in one of these participating brands: Grand Mercure, Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure, other brands hotels in Asia Pacific in the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program.
– earn a bonus of 6000 Rewards points (worth EUR 120) for a stay in one of these participating brands: Sofitel, Sofitel So, Sofitel Legend, Pullman, MGallerry by Sofitel hotels in Asia Pacific in the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program.
These bonus Rewards points are offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are usually earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay done in application to the Le Club Accorhotels General Conditions of Use.
This promotion is not applicable for hotel partners of Le Club AccorHotels.”
The number of Rewards points earned for this offer are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 20 of June 2017 to 10 of September 2017 in one of the participating hotels in Asia Pacific, and booked between 20 of June 2017 and 10 of September 2017
The following Asia Pacific countries are participating in this offer:
a. Asia: Cambodia, Greater China (including Hong Kong ,Taiwan & Macao), India, Indonesia, Japan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam
b. Pacific: Australia, Fiji Islands, French Polynesia, New Zealand”
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night.
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the “Classic Escape” offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, participating AccorHotels brand websites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centres. All other reservation channels are not eligible for this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay, and bonus Rewards points will be credited within 20 days from the end of this offer.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer. Stays entirely or partly paid for with Le Club AccorHotels points, or with one or more vouchers will not count towards offers that require multiple stays for points earn.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
13. Please specify the reference 49607 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.
14. This offer can be used only 1 time per member during its validity period.
15. This offer is available only to members with an address in Asia Paciifc.
16. You must register for the “Classic Escape” offer before proceeding to the booking, to be eligible for the offer.
17. This offer is only available to members who received an electronic notification inviting them to take advantage of the offer.