Le Club AccorHotels has launched the Golden Pillow sweepstakes for stays in United States, Canada, Mexico and Guatemala consumed between July 1 – Separately 15, 2017, that are booked May 24 – June 20.
Members can win one of the 385 prizes by merely registering for this promotion and staying during the promotional period.
You can access and register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Here are each of the 77 prizes:
- First Prize: ten thousand (10,000) Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points
- Second Prize: five thousand (5,000) Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points
- Third Prize two thousand (2,000) Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points
- Fourth Prize two hundred (200) Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points
- Fifth Prize one hundred (100) Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points
This is one of those offers that I would just register for if I would have stays coming up in the eligible area during the promotional period and basically forget it. Wouldn’t sway me to stay at an Accor property. They seem to like running promotions like this, however.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
Le Club AccorHotels “The Golden Pillows” Summer Promotion
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Please note that these Official Rules are governed by the laws of the State of New York.
1. Eligibility: Le Club AccorHotels Summer Promotion (the “Promotion”) consists of 77 separate drawings. The Promotion is open to all members of the Le Club AccorHotels free loyalty program, who are at least eighteen (18) years old and who are residents of one of the following countries at the time of entry: United States, Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Belgium, Luxemburg, the Netherlands and Spain. Sponsor’s employees, representatives, and agents, and their household members are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
2. Sponsor/Operator: Accor Business and Leisure Management, LLC, 3470 NW 82nd Avenue, Doral, FL 33122.
3. Winners: There will be 77 separate draws, with 5 potential winners randomly selected from all eligible entries for each Draw – so a total of 385 Le Club AccorHotels members can be winners. See Rule 6 for more details. Potential Winners must register on the Offer Page at http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub/hotels-offers/promotion-49578-promotion.shtml, book during the Booking Period, and check in and stay at a Participating Hotel during the Stay Period in order to win a Prize, if they entered via the Hotel Booking and Stay method (see 3b below). An entrant’s Check-in Day will determine which Draw is entered. Mail-in entrants will be randomly assigned to a Draw. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Rules.
4. Entry Period. Registration and Booking Period: Wednesday May 24, 2017 12:00:01 AM to Tuesday June 20, 2017 11:59:59 PM (times are Eastern Time, USA). Drawing date: Monday June 27, 2017. Check-in dates and Stay Period: Saturday July 1, 2017 to Friday September 15th, 2017.
5. How to Enter. There are two (2) ways to enter the Promotion: either (1) via a Hotel Booking and Stay during the prescribed periods, or 2) via a Mail-in entry, as described below:
1. Enter Via Hotel Booking and Stay: Eligible members will receive one (1) draw entry by registering on the Offer Page on www.accorhotels.com, and booking a minimum of 1 night during the Stay Period at an AccorHotels property in Canada, USA, Mexico, Guatemala or Panama (“Participating Hotels), and checking-in during the Check-in and Stay Period. The Offer Registration and Booking must be made between May 24 – June 20, 2017 (the “Booking Period”); and the check-in must occur, and the stay commence, between July 1 – September 15, 2017 (the “Stay Period”). The “Check-in Day” is the day on which the member will arrive and check into a Participating Hotel. Booking must be made through Accorhotels.com, the Accor Hotels Brands’ websites and the Accor Hotels call centers. Bookings made through any other reservation channel will not be eligible for entry. Eligible members who comply with these Official Rules will receive one entry per Check-in Day, for each booking made for a stay at a Participating Hotel during the Stay Period. One entry per booking, regardless of the number of guests, rooms, or nights per booking. A cancellation of a booking will void the entry based on that booking; a modified booking will continue to be eligible so long as the new Check-in Day is within the Stay Period.
2. Enter Via Mail: To enter by mail, hand print your first and last name, email address, postal address, and Le Club member number on a postcard. Mail your completed postcard to Accor Business and Leisure Management, LLC, Le Club AccorHotels, 3470 NW 82nd Avenue, Suite 600, Doral, FL 33122 (“Mail-in Entry”). Each postcard entry must be separately mailed, with adequate postage. Entrants will receive one (1) Mail-in Entry into the Sweepstakes for each completed postcard, received by Sponsor. ALL MAIL-IN ENTRIES MUST BE POSTMARKED BY JUNE 20, 2017 AND RECEIVED BY JUNE 26, 2017. No booking or stay is required for mail-in entries to enter or win. Each mail-in entry will be randomly assigned to a Draw.
• There is a maximum of one entry per member per day, regardless of the method of entry.
• To become a Le Club member, register at_https://s-leclub.accorhotels.com/enrollment-light-form-loyalty1.action. Registration is free of charge.
6. Drawings: Sponsor will randomly select the potential Draw winners from all eligible entries for each Draw on or around the Drawing Date noted above. The drawings will be held before a Notary Public, who will witness the random drawings of the winners. One drawing will be held for each of the 77 Check-in Days in the Stay Period. There will be 5 prizes per drawing. See Rule 9 below for descriptions of the prizes, which are all Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points. Odds of winning each Draw depend on the entries received for each Check-in Date included in the Stay Period. Entrants who entered by mail will be randomly assigned to a Check-in Date for purposes of the Drawings.
7. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
8. Verification of Potential Winners: Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules and confirmation of country of residence. A potential winner(s) resident in Canada may be required to correctly answer a skill testing question prior to being awarded a prize. Winners will be notified by mail, email or in person, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, after verification is complete. If a potential winner(s) of any prize cannot be contacted, does not timely respond, fails to complete all applicable eligibility requirements, or fails to comply with the Official Rules, the potential winner will forfeit the prize. Unclaimed or forfeited prizes will not be awarded.
9. Prizes: 5 winners will be selected in each of the 77 Draws. Prizes per Draw are:
First Prize: ten thousand (10,000) Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points,
Second Prize: five thousand (5,000) Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points,
Third Prize two thousand (2,000) Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points,
Fourth Prize two hundred (200) Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points,
Fifth Prize one hundred (100) Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points
Prize points may be redeemed only in accordance with the rules of the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program. Approximate retail value (ARV) of the prize points (based on a conversion of 2,000 points = 40 EUR or $42.40 USD based on 14 April 2017 exchange rate):
one hundred (100) Rewards points: approximately $2.10 USD.
two hundred (200) Rewards points: approximately $4.25 USD.
two thousand (2,000) Rewards points: approximately $42.40 USD.
five thousand (5,000) Rewards points: approximately $106.00 USD.
ten thousand (10,000) Rewards points: approximately $212.00 USD.
Based on above, value of all Le Club AccorHotels Rewards Point Prizes offered per Draw: $366.75 USD.
No cash equivalent will be awarded; all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The general Le Club AccorHotels Terms and Conditions apply to the awarded points, including but not limited to, that the Le Club AccorHotels points will not expire provided that the member makes an eligible stay in Accor Hotels at least once every 365 days. The Le Club AccorHotels points will be posted to each verified winning member’s account within ten weeks following the drawing. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with the goods/services for which the points are redeemed (for example, local taxes on a hotel room or the remaining amount of a purchase not fully offset by the loyalty points).
10. Release: Except where prohibited by law, by receiving any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, losses or liabilities, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of or related to the participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Released Parties shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, lost business, lost profits, lost data, or loss of use, whether foreseeable or not.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, misrepresentation, technical failures, human error or any other factor outside the Sponsor’s responsibility, impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, balancing the interests of all parties. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be, or reasonably suspects is, tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Promotion is void wherever prohibited or restricted. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
12. Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited by law and/or to the extent caused by a Released Party’s negligence, the Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry, if possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random selection among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
Nothing in this Agreement shall have the effect of limiting or excluding any party’s liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, for fraud, for fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
13. Disputes: Except where prohibited by law, the parties agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (the “Arbitrator”) (except as noted at the end of this Rule). This arbitration provision limits the ability of the entrant, Winner and Sponsor to litigate claims in court and all parties agree to waive their respective rights to a jury trial or a local, state, federal or provincial judge. All parties agree to not file any lawsuit against the other(s) in any local, state, federal or provincial court and that the Arbitrator will have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute you have with Sponsor. The Arbitrator shall apply the AAA Consumer-Related Disputes Supplementary Procedure effective September 15, 2005 (as may be amended) and as modified by the agreement to arbitrate in this Dispute Resolution section. All parties agree to not file a class action or collective action against the other(s), and will not participate in a class action or collective action. All parties agree not to join claims to those of any other person and that all parties agree to class or collective procedures in arbitration or the joinder of claims in arbitration.
Except where such agreement is contrary to local law, these Official Rules, and this Promotion, shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. The place of arbitration or any other legal proceeding shall be New York, New York. This section 13 does not apply if and to the extent that they are not consistent with the local laws of the entrant’s country or residence.
Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
For residents of Quebec: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Regie des alcool, des course et des jeux, for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
15. Winner List: For a winner(s) list, send a request to LeClub-NCAC@accor.com between September 30 and November 30, 2017.