Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Ethiopian Airlines Business Class excursion fares between Dublin and Los Angeles.
- Fare: Ethiopian Airlines (ET) P1PRIE
- Booking class: P (Business Class)
- Price: USD 1615 (USD 1397 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Eligibility: No eligibility requirements apply
- Day/Time restrictions: No day/time travel restrictions apply
- Seasonality: No seasonal travel restriction apply
- Flight application: No flight restriction apply
- Minimum stay: 4 days after departure from fare origin
- Maximum stay: 1 month after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: Permitted routing does not allow stopovers
- Transfers: Permitted routing does not allow transfers
- Blackout dates: No blackout dates apply
- Surcharges: EUR 200 per direction will be added for travel in D class to/from FRA (LH) or to/from MAD (IB) – USD 25/35/50/75/100/125 per direction will be added for travel in L/T/S/W/V/Q class within the United States (UA)
- Travel restrictions: No travel restrictions apply
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/after 01 JAN 2017 – Tickets must be issued on the stock of ET and may not be sold in Angola, Nigeria, Sudan or Zimbabwe
- Cancellations: Before departure, charge USD 400 for cancel/refund – After departure ticket is non-refundable
- Changes: Any time, charge USD 300 for reissue/revalidation
/VIA THE ATLANTIC/
MAP CONSTRUCTED LEFT TO RIGHT AND RIGHT TO LEFT
I was able to find availability for June 2017 to March 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
ET P fares only obtain a 100 % accrual on Ethiopian Airlines and Air China, 10362 miles for a round trip travel.
Great Business Class fare but no accrual. Flights are on their B787 Dreamliner with their (fairly) new Business Class hard product, which gets OK reviews.