Avianca LifeMiles has launched a promotion for conversions from select partner programs between May 29 – June 30, 2017.
For conversion from the partner programs below, Avianca LifeMiles will give an additional 25% conversion bonus.
You can access this offer on Avianca’s website here.
Here are the eligible partners:
Avianca LifeMiles often sells miles and the last sale just ended (and some had targeted offers at up to 140% bonus). I would say that converting hotel points to LifeMiles at 25% conversion bonus makes little sense when you can buy them rather cheaply when needed.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
- This Promotion is valid only to transfer points or miles from participating partners to miles of the LifeMiles program from May 29th to June 30th of 2017.
- LifeMiles grants a 25% bonus on the points of the participating partners transferred to LifeMiles, which is calculated on the transfer LifeMiles received in the member’s account. This bonus applies exclusively to participating partners.
- Some participating partners grant additional bonuses. These bonuses are added to the bonus of 25% granted by LifeMiles and is calculated on the LifeMiles received in the transfer to the member’s account.
- To transfer points from hotels to LifeMiles you must be a member of both loyalty programs before making the transaction.
- The full list of participating partners in this promotion and the list of participating partners that offer additional bonuses can be found in www.LifeMiles.com. Each member is responsible for checking if the participant partner is involved in the promotion and their respective applicable bonus, before making the transfer.
- This promotion is not eligible for mileage accrual through cobranded LifeMiles credit and/or debit cards.
- For some of the participating partners’ programs, a charge for the transfer applies in accordance with their conditions or regulations, for which LifeMiles is not responsible. The minimum and maximum quantity of points/miles to transfer or convert to LifeMiles depends on the policies of each partner. Before transferring the points/miles to LifeMiles, the member is responsible of consulting with the partner about its regulations, conditions and charges.
- The transfer of Points or Miles from participating partners to LifeMiles can also be made to family or friends accounts, according to LifeMiles policies, whenever permitted by the policies of your issuer partner.
- Neither Miles earned through transfer nor bonus Miles earned with this promotion apply to obtain or maintain the LifeMiles Elite Status.
- The LifeMiles bonus along with your Miles will be credited no later than one week after the participating partner reports the request of miles transfer.
- LifeMiles is not responsible for the transfer report request by the partner or by the time each partner takes in doing so.
- Once the points are transferred to LifeMiles, the transaction cannot be reversed.
- Upon completion of the transfer, Terms and Conditions of the LifeMiles Program apply
- Ask participating partners of your interest for additional regulations
- LifeMiles is a trademark of LifeMiles LTD.