Le Club AccorHotels has launched a side promo to the triple points promo for stays in Asia-Pacific (read more here) that I wrote about earlier this week.
Member that book specific rate in Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Philippines can choose an extra to go with their stays in addition to the triple points between June 10 – September 10, 2017.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Here’s an option that you need to choose from:
• 1 free breakfast for up to 2 guests.
• 1 food and beverage credit of USD 20 valid for lunch or dinner.
• A 1-day pass for MyGlass* for 1 adult, allowing you to unwind with a free-flow of soft beverages and 2 hours of unlimited wine, beer and cocktails.
• A 1-day pass for MyKids* for 1 child, enabling your little one to enjoy all-inclusive children’s dining and treats, special activities and a welcome gift.
As this “Little Extra” is tied to the rate plan, you have to think carefully if it makes any sense. You earn triple points regardless.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the “Little Extras” offer, which is valid only for members of Le Club AccorHotels, regardless of their status. You can join Le Club AccorHotels at no charge here.
2. This offer is valid for every eligible stay of a minimum of 2 nights booked between 10 June 2017 and 10 September 2017 with an arrival date between 10 June 2017 and 10 September 2017 at participating hotels in Upper Southeast Asia, specifically Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and the Philippines. This offer is not applicable at partner hotels of Le Club AccorHotels
3. Rewards are valid once during the stay and are non-refundable.
4. Breakfast and food and beverage rewards are not valid for room service. Food and beverage reward is valid for lunch or dinner, and inclusive of taxes and gratuity. MyGlass and MyKids rewards are only available at the Asia Pacific resorts participating in the MyResorts programme listed from this linkgoo.gl/z6WsrG. Additional information on the programme are available on the MyResorts website.
5. To receive triple points, you must register using the special offer box on this page or here.
6. Bonus Rewards points are calculated according to the points earned by the member based on “Classic” status, without points acceleration.
7. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked via AccorHotels distribution channels (AccorHotels websites, AccorHotels mobile applications, AccorHotels Central Reservations, AccorHotels properties). You are therefore not eligible for this offer if your stay is booked with a retailer, a tour operator or a third-party online travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etcetera)
8. Reservations that include several rooms covered by the same member during his or her stay are counted as a single stay.
9. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in on the same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay.
10. This offer is available for multiple stays within the campaign period.
11. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels membership number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
12. This offer cannot be combined with any other current promotional offers or Accor Plus vouchers and does not apply to groups.
13. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
14. Your points will be credited to your account within 10 days after your check-out date.
15. In cases of conflicting terms and conditions, the terms and conditions in English have priority.