Marriott Rewards has had on-going sign up offer that comes with a free night offer that is now valid for a stay at category 1 – 5 property.
You need to sign up for this offer using the specialized link and do two stays within the four month period (after your sign up date). The expiry of the offer itself is unclear.
You can access and sign up for this offer here.
Note that you can combine with this other Marriott Rewards bonus promotions that we have written about here on LoyaltyLobby.
Marriott Rewards has had this great sign up promotion going on for a very long time. It makes sense to get every family member to sign up. There are some worthwhile category 1 – 5 properties to burn these certificates around.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- This promotion is valid only for new members to the Marriott Rewards® program.
- Existing Marriott Rewards members are not eligible.
- Make two paid stays between 6/4/2017 and 10/2/2017 at a participating Marriott® hotel during your earning period to receive a free night certificate at any participating Category 1-5 hotel.
- For a list of current Marriott Rewards participating brands, visit http://www.marriott.com/marriott-rewards/earn/hotels.mi
- Stays at our exclusive luxury hotel partner, The Ritz-Carlton®, will count toward achievement.
- A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.
- Please note that this is an electronic certificate and will be automatically deposited into your Marriott Rewards account after completing two qualifying paid stays.
- Certificate must be redeemed within one year from the date of issue.
- Certificate is for a standard room type.
- You may use additional Marriott Rewards points to upgrade your room type, subject to availability. At participating Residence Inn and TownePlace Suites properties, Certificates are for a studio or one bedroom.
- Certificate is valid only in connection with individual travel and is not applicable to group travel, package tours, conventions or other special rates and/or package programs.
- Certificate may be used to pay for the expense of your room and related room taxes only.
- The Certificate may not be used to pay for food, beverages, service charges, other taxes or other incidental expenses.
- You will not earn Marriott Rewards points for room charges or room tax covered by the Certificate.
- The Certificate is good for one night, for one room only, and does not count toward Elite-level membership.
- Nights spent while redeeming an award are eligible for credit.
- For participating Category 1-5 locations, click here or call your local Customer Support office.
- See www.marriott.com/rewards/terms/earning.mi for more information.
- Certificate must be used by the member.
- Certificate cannot be extended past expiration date or re-credited for Marriott Reward points.
- The Certificate is non-transferable and has no cash value.
- All reservations are subject to Marriott Rewards redemption availability.
- To verify your Free Night Certificate or other account information online, log in to your account at MarriottRewards.com.
When redeeming your Certificate:
- Online Reservations:
- Log on to Marriott.com to make your reservation
- Once the reservation is complete, the hotel will receive an electronic notice of your free night Certificate
- You will receive an email confirmation of your award reservation
- You can also make reservations by calling 800-MARRIOTT
- Advise the reservation agent you will be using a Marriott Rewards Certificate