Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new bonus promotion to celebrate the LGBT parade in Sao Paulo.
Members can earn triple points for a stay (or stays unclear) in Sao Paulo between June 13 – 20, 2017m when booked June 5 – 18.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that it is unclear from the page how they are going to ensure that the bonus points are correctly applied to members’ accounts. These promotions now usually require registrations, but there doesn’t appear to be registration requirement at the moment (could be oversight from Accor’s part).
There are quite a few Accor affiliated hotels in Sao Paulo but they are really missing flagship properties like what they have in Rio de Janeiro.
Good to earn triple points for those that stay in the city over the one week period when this offer is in place, however.
Here are the terms and conditions:
1. The Le Club AccorHotels general terms and conditions apply to the São Paulo LGBT Parade offer and, for you to benefit from it, you must be an associated Club Le AccorHotels.
2. This offer allows Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to accumulate Rewards points x3 in a lodging held at one of the participating hotels in the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty Program. The Rewards points for this offer are offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are already accumulated by the program members for each eligible accommodation made by them according to the general terms and conditions of Le Club AccorHotels.
This promotion does not apply to Le Club AccorHotels partner hotels.
The number of Rewards points for this offer is calculated according to the points accumulated by an associate with a Classic status.
3. This offer is valid for a lodging from 06/13/2017 until 06/20/2017 at one of the hotels participating in the program in São Paulo that has been booked between 05/06/2017 and 06/18/2017.
4. The lodging must have a minimum of 1 night (s).
5. Any consecutive accommodations (check-out and same-day check-in) at the same hotel will be considered as a single stay. This unique lodging will be valid once for the LGBT Parade offer of São Paulo.
6. For the purposes of this offer, a lodging is one (1) reservation made by an associate Le Club AccorHotels for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. To avoid doubts, a reservation made for more than one room will be considered as one (1) lodging.
7. To take advantage of this offer, your reservation should be made through the AccorHotels.com website, participating brands websites, AccorHotels application and AccorHotels Call Centers. Any other booking channels will not be valid for this offer.
8. You must indicate your Le Club AccorHotels loyalty card number at the time of booking and present it at the hotel reception upon check-in.
9. Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the end of your stay.
10. This offer is not compatible with other current promotional offers and advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the hosting meets the terms and conditions of several offers, only the Rewards points of the most generous offer (ie, which allows you to accumulate the most Rewards Points) will be credited to your account.
11. Any accommodation paid in part or in full with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to benefit from this offer and for offers that require multiple hosting for points accrual.
12. This offer is subject to availability. The terms and conditions of sale are applied to reserved public rates of each hotel.
13. We request that you indicate the following reference: 49818 in all communications with AccorHotels customer service related to this offer.