Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Turkish Airlines Business Class promotional fares between Bangkok and London.
I first learnt of this fare on FlyerTalk. You can access the original post here.
- Fare: Turkish Airlines (TK) JF2BRO
- Booking class: J (Business Class)
- Price: USD 1594 (USD 1098 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Eligibility: No eligibility requirements apply
- Day/Time restrictions: No day/time travel restriction apply
- Seasonality: No seasonal travel restriction apply
- Flight application: All sectors must be on TK metal
- Advance reservation/Ticketing: Ticketing must be completed at least 3 days before departure
- Minimum stay: 3 days after arrival at London
- Maximum stay: 12 months after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: Stopovers permitted in Istanbul in each direction
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction
- Blackout dates: No blackout dates apply
- Surcharges: No surcharge requirements apply
- Travel restrictions: Valid for travel commencing on/after 08 JUN 2017 and on/before 31/12/2017
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 16 JUN 2017 – Tickets must be issued on the stock of TK or HR and may not be sold in Venezuela, Nigeria, Egypt, Eritrea, Sudan or Angola.
- Cancellations: Any time, ticket is non-refundable
- Changes: Any time, charge USD 130 for reissue/revalidation – Charge USD 260 for no-show
/WITHIN THE EASTERN HEMISPHERE/
DOM ROUTE VALIDATION APPLIES WITHIN ORIG/DEST COUNTRIES
MAP CONSTRUCTED LEFT TO RIGHT AND RIGHT TO LEFT
I was able to find availability for June to December 2017 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
Mileage accrual was estimated for BKK-IST-LGW round trip without considering elite status bonuses.
Excellent Business Class fare between Asia and Europe. I like Turkish Business Class especially for the catering onboard. For the IST-LGW segment, proper Business Class seats are available, not as many European carriers that offer Economy seating with a middle seat blocked on intra-Europe Business Class.