Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Turkish Airlines Business Class excursion fares between London and Ho Chi Minh City.
We earlier discussed a similar Turkish Airlines fare between South East Asia and London (access here).
- Fare:Turkish Airlines (TK) JN3BX
- Booking class:J (Business Class)
- Price:USD 1661 (USD 1161 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Eligibility:No eligibility requirements apply
- Day/Time restrictions:No day/time travel restriction apply
- Seasonality:Permitted 05JAN17 through 29MAR17 or 10APR17 through 13JUL17 or 15AUG17 through 05DEC17 or 06JAN18 through 20MAR18 or 10APR18 through 31MAY18 on the first international sector.
- Flight application: All sectors must be on TK metal
- Advance reservation/Ticketing:Ticketing must be completed at least 7 days before departure
- Minimum stay:3 days after arrival at London
- Maximum stay:6 months after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers:2 Stopovers permitted in Turkey at any point
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction
- Blackout dates:Inbound travel is not permitted 05JAN17 through 07JAN17 or 12APR17 through 19APR17 or 20AUG17 through 09SEP17 or 26DEC17 through 14JAN18 or 01APR18 through 15APR18 or 20AUG18 through 09SEP18.
- Surcharges:No surcharge requirements apply
- Travel restrictions:No travel restrictions apply
- Sales restrictions:Tickets must be issued on/before 16 JUN 2017 – Tickets must be issued on the stock of TK or HR and may not be sold in Venezuela, Nigeria, Egypt, Eritrea or Sudan.
- Cancellations: Ticket is non-refundable in case of no-show – Charge EUR 300 for cancel/refund before departure
- Changes:Any time, charge USD 150 for reissue/revalidation – Charge USD 300 for no-show
/WITHIN THE EASTERN HEMISPHERE/
DOM ROUTE VALIDATION APPLIES WITHIN ORIG/DEST COUNTRIES
MAP CONSTRUCTED LEFT TO RIGHT AND RIGHT TO LEFT
I was able to find availability for June and July 2017 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on FlightNetwork:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
Mileage accrual was estimated for LGW-IST-SGN round trip without considering elite status bonuses.
This fare is similar to the one we discussed two days ago, but originating from London. It can be routed via BKK or HAN but it only allows for stopovers in IST.