Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Qatar Airways Business Class promotional fares between Montreal and Kuala Lumpur.
- Fare: Qatar Airways (QR) RJHQP8ZE
- Booking class:R (Business Class)
- Price:USD 2420 (USD 1898 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Eligibility:No eligibility requirements apply
- Day/Time restrictions:No day/time travel restrictions apply
- Seasonality:No seasonal travel restriction apply
- Flight application: Segments must be on QR metal per routing rules
- Advance reservation/Ticketing:Confirmed reservations and ticketing for all sectors must be completed at least 5 days before departure
- Minimum stay:2 days after departure from origin
- Maximum stay:3 months after departure from origin
- Stopovers:Stopovers of maximum 96 hours permitted in DOH either inbound or outbound
- Transfers: Unlimited transfers permitted in each direction
- Blackout dates:Travel is not permitted 15 DEC 2017 through 15 JAN 2018
- Travel restrictions:All travel must be completed by midnight on 14 MAR 2018
- Sales restrictions:Tickets must be issued on/before 19 JUN 2017 – Tickets must be issued on the stock of QR – Tickets may not be sold in Venezuela, Eritrea or Nigeria
- Cancellations: Any time, charge USD 800 for cancel/refund – Charge USD 2000 for no-show
- Changes:Any time, charge USD 400 for reissue/revalidation – Charge USD 1000 for no show
SPECIFIED ROUTE: 0001
I was able to find availability October-November 2017 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
Mileage accrual was estimated for round trip travel without considering elite status bonuses.
Qatar must be hurting from the airspace ban and the diplomatic crisis; they’re having good sales all over.