SPG has launched a sale for stays in the Americas (United States, Canada, Latin America and the Caribbean) between June 7 – September 30, 2017.
You probably find the lowest prices around the holidays when the business travel is non-existent.
You can access this sale on Starwood’s website here.
READ MORE: SPG Rate & Bonus Points And Miles Promotions
Not sure if this is a real sale per se or if they are just general rates for the summer in the area.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
• Offer is valid at participating Starwood Hotels & Resorts in the U.S., Canada, Latin America and the Caribbean.
• Offer is valid for stays booked and completed between June 7, 2017 and September 30, 2017. Starting rates vary by property and date and are subject to availability.
• Book online, call your travel professional, or call (877) 782-0108 and ask for our best available rates.
• An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur.
• Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
• A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
• Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
• Offer not applicable to groups.
• Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
• Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
• Void where prohibited by law.
• Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
• Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Méridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.