Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to TAP Portugal Economy special excursion fares between Copenhagen and New York City.
- Fare: TAP Portugal (TP) ODKDSI0D
- Booking class: O (Economy/Coach)
- Price: USD 312 (USD 22 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Eligibility: No eligibility requirements apply
- Flight application: All sectors must be on TP metal
- Stopovers: 1 free stopover (max. 84 hours) permitted in LIS/OPO
- Transfers: 3 transfers permitted in each direction
- Blackout dates: No blackout dates apply
- Surcharges: No surcharge requirements apply
- Travel restrictions: Valid for travel commencing on/before 01 SEP 2017
- Cancellations: Ticket is non-refundable
- Changes: Changes are not permitted
I was able to find availability for January 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
O fares get 10% accrual on AC/OZ/MS/TP/TK (490 miles) or 25% on Miles&More (965 miles).
Transatlantic travel ex-Scandinavia is becoming very cheap after Norwegian started their intercontinental flights. With this price and Star Alliance gold there is no reason to fly on a low cost carrier!