Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Austrian airlines 2nd level Business Class excursion fares between Prague and Hong Kong.
I first learned of this fare on FlyerTalk (access original post here)
- Fare: Austrian Airlines (OS) PNCZCZ5 PRG to HKG
- Booking class: P (Business Class)
- Price: USD 1770 (USD 1095 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Flight application: All sectors must be on OS metal
- Minimum stay: 3 days or until first Sunday after departure
- Maximum stay: 3 months after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: stopovers not permitted
- Transfers: Unlimited transfers permitted
- Blackout dates: No blackout dates apply
- Surcharges: No surcharge requirements apply
- Travel restrictions: Valid for travel commencing on/before 31 MAR 2018 – All travel must be completed by midnight on 31 MAR 2018.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 04 JUL 2017
- Cancellations: Any time, ticket is non-refundable
- Changes: Any time, charge EUR 250,00 for reissue/revalidation
I was able to find availability for September – October 2017 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
Mileage accrual was estimated using wheretocredit and without considering any elite status bonuses:
Excellent business class fare to Asia. It also works for other Southeast Asia destinations. Bangkok also has very interesting prices on this fare!