Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines shoulder season instant purchase non-refundable Economy Class fares between Las Vegas and Beijing.
- Fare: American (AA) OKU9C8N1 LAS to BJS
- Booking class: O (Economy/Coach)
- Price: USD 473 (USD 100 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Permitted Sunday through Thursday on each transpacific sector
- Seasonal restrictions: Permitted 24 AUG through 30 NOV 2017 on the outbound transpacific sector
- Flight restrictions: Travel within the United States and transpacific sectors must be on AA metal
- Minimum stay: 3 days after departure of the outbound transpacific sector
- Maximum stay: 6 months after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted, 1 in each direction at USD 100 each
- Transfers: 4 transfers permitted in each direction, 1 in China and 3 in North America
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 31 AUG 2017
- Cancellations: Ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/no-show
- Changes: Any time, charge USD 250 for reissue/revalidation
/VIA THE PACIFIC/ MPM 7521
MILEAGE SYSTEM APPLIES BETWEEN ORIGIN AND DESTINATION
MILEAGE SYSTEM APPLIES ORIGIN TO DESTINATION
TICKETED POINT DEDUCTION OF 800 MILES APPLIES WHEN TRAVEL IS VIA HNL
TICKETED POINT DEDUCTION OF 1500 MILES APPLIES WHEN TRAVEL IS VIA CHI/DFW TICKETED POINT DEDUCTION OF 2000 MILES APPLIES WHEN TRAVEL IS VIA DFW OR LAX
I could find availability via DFW:
United Airlines has matched this fare (UA GKX93EM5). Other options are at least USD 300 more expensive.
I was able to find availability for October and November 2017 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for LAS-DFW-PEK round trip travel on AA metal.
There are some good economy fares around available for late summer/early fall, this one included. I will try to post more of these cheap fares in the next days.