Qatar Airways launched a global sale last week for economy and business class travel between now and December 10, 2017, that ends tomorrow (July 19).
Privilege Club members are also eligible for double miles for tickets purchases made during this sale or some members (myself included) are targeted for up to quadruple miles (registrations for offer is required).
You can access the global sale page here.
Here some country specific sale pages:
EUROPE: Austria (access here), Belgium (access here), Bulgaria (access here), Croatia (access here), Cyprus (access here), Denmark (access here), Finland (access here), France (access here), Germany (access here), Greece (access here), Hungary (access here), Italy (access here), Netherlands (access here), Norway (access here), Poland (access here), Romania (access here), Russia (access here), Serbia (access here), Spain (access here), Sweden (access here), Switzerland (access here), Turkey (access here) and United Kingdom (access here).
Middle East: Bahrain (access here), Iran (access here), Iraq (access here), Jordan (access here), Kuwait (access here), Lebanon (access here), Oman (access here), Qatar (access here), Saudi Arabia (access here), and United Arab Emirates (access here)
Asia: Armenia (access here), Azerbaijan (access here), Bangladesh (access here), Cambodia (access here), Georgia (access here), India (access here), Indonesia (access here), Malaysia (access here), Maldives (access here), Myanmar (access here), Nepal (access here), Pakistan (access here), Philippines (access here), Singapore (access here), Sri Lanka (access here), and Vietnam (access here)
The general prices are not as good as during the Travel Festival but there are some good fares from the usual suspects such as Venice and Nordic markets where the premium cabin demand seems to be soft (and thus the fares low).
You should register for the double Qmiles promo if you are planning to purchase some Qatar flights before July 19, 2017, and credit them to Privilege Club.
Seems that I have been eligible for quadruple Qmiles under this promo, but it doesn’t appear under my promotions online. I should register for the offer. How can it be done when the promo is missing? Qatar Airways sent me a personalized email about this.
Here are the terms and conditions of the fare sale:
- Sale period: 10 to 19 July 2017.
- Travel validity: 10 July 2017 to 10 December 2017. All travel must be completed by 10 December 2017.
- Offer is only valid on flights worldwide booked and operated with Qatar Airways with the following exceptions: Flights to and from Bahrain, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates.
- Fares displayed include all applicable discounts.
- Discount applies to Economy and Business Class return tickets.
- Discount does not apply to taxes, surcharges or any other standards market surcharges.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class: W, O for Economy and R for Business.
- Fares displayed in the table above are the lowest adult return prices including taxes, fees, and airport charges; all available fare options and applicable rules will be displayed at the time of booking.
- Service fees may apply for tickets purchased at Qatar Airways sales offices or through travel agents.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking for change, cancellation and no-show conditions.
- For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply on the entire itinerary.
- Standard child/infant discount apply.
- Maximum stay is dependent on the booking class. Please review at the time of booking.
- Stopovers are allowed per Qatar Airways’ stopover policy.
- Multi-city itineraries where the destination airport of the outbound flight is not the same as the originating airport of the inbound flight are allowed once per booking.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please review at the time of booking.
Here are the terms and condition of the double miles offer:
- This offer is only applicable to Privilege Club Members main members (excluding members residing in Qatar)
- To be eligible for this offer, members need to:
- Register for this offer before 19 July 2017 by logging into their account at qmiles.com and selecting the offer from ‘My offers’ and clicking on the registration link for the offer.
- Members whose travel date is before 19 July 2017 should register at least 24 hours prior to travel.
- Ensure to quote their Privilege Club number at the time of booking or check-in.
- Bookings can be done at qatarairways.com.
- Members will earn bonus Qmiles over the base Qmiles earned on Qatar Airways flights during the offer period. Tier bonuses, promotional bonus Qmiles and family accrued Qmiles will not be taken into account in the calculation of the offer bonus.
- Bonus Qmiles will be calculated based on the combination of booking date, flight date, cabin and fare family purchased.
- Offer is applicable only for flights marketed and operated by Qatar Airways.
- In case of overlapping campaigns, members will get the highest bonus Qmiles.
- Members may use this offer more than once during the offer period.