Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to SkyTeam partners Air France/Delta/KLM and their Business Class excursion non-refundable fares between Houston and Istanbul.
Tickets must be issued on/before 08 AUG 2017.
- Fare: Air France (AF)/Delta (DL)/KLM (KL) ZP69US HOU to IST
- Booking class: Z (Business Class)
- Price: USD 2379 (USD 1969 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Seasonal restrictions: Permitted 28 AUG to 03 SEP 2017 on the outbound transatlantic sector
- Flight restrictions: All segments must be on any DL/AF/AZ/KL/KK/HA/AS/WS flight, including codeshares
- Advanced reservation/ticketing restrictions: Reservations are required at least 10 days before departure
- Minimum stay: Saturday night stay required
- Maximum stay: 12 months after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: No stopovers permitted
- Transfers: 4 transfers permitted in each direction, 2 in the United States and 2 in Europe
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 08 AUG 2017
- Cancellations: Ticket is non-refundable
- Changes: Any time, charge USD 450 for reissue/revalidation
AT01* /VIA THE ATLANTIC/ PUBLISHED RTG 6450
MILEAGE SYSTEM APPLIES ORIGIN TO DESTINATION
TICKETED POINT DEDUCTION OF 500 MILES APPLIES WHEN TRAVEL IS VIA PAR PROVIDED ALL TRAVEL IS VIA AF
TICKETED POINT DEDUCTION OF 600 MILES APPLIES WHEN TRAVEL IS VIA PAR OR AMS OR ROM
Examples of possible routings:
IAH-DTW-CDG-IST / IST-CDG-IAH
IAH-MSP-CDG-IST / IST-CDG-IAH
IAH-ATL-MSP-CDG-IAS / IST-CDG-IAH
IAH-MSP-YUL-CDG-IST / IST-CDG-IAH
I was able to find availability from 29 AUG to 03 SEP 2017 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for IAH-CDG-IST round trip travel on AF metal without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
This seems to be a one week promotional fare from the transatlantic SkyTeam partners. Alitalia is also offering a similar fare but given the current state of the airline (we’ve discussed it before), better to stay clear from their flights for the time being.