Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Avianca’s Business Class restricted fares between Los Angeles and Spain (Barcelona and Madrid).
- Fare: Avianca (AV) DEA21RIR LAX to BCN/MAD
- Booking class: D (Business Class)
- Price: USD 2033 (USD 1389 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Flight restrictions: All segments must be on AV/TA/LR marketed and operated flights
- Advanced reservation/ticketing restrictions: Reservations for all sectors required at least 21 days before departure
- Minimum stay: No minimum stay requirements apply
- Maximum stay: 365 days after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: 1 free + unlimited stopovers at USD 65 each
- Transfers: Unlimited transfers permitted
- Sales restrictions: A USD 600 penalty applies for tickets sold in Venezuela
- Cancellations: Charge USD 200 for refund
- Changes: Any time, charge USD 160 for reissue/revalidation
/VIA THE ATLANTIC/
DOM ROUTE VALIDATION APPLIES WITHIN ORIG/DEST COUNTRIES
MAP CONSTRUCTED LEFT TO RIGHT AND RIGHT TO LEFT
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from August to November 2017 and January to June 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for LAX-BOG-BCN round trip travel on AV metal without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Definitely the scenic route between Los Angeles and Spain. Avianca offers a solid Business Class product on their B787 so choosing the direct flight between LAX and BOG would be the way to go.