Qatar Airways launched a new 48-hour flash sale (how many of these we’ve had this year already, FOUR? Things must be tough in Doha!) and as always there are some very interesting prices.
This time, the sale is not global. Some markets are running their own independent promotional sales (like Japan, Philippines or Taiwan), and some markets have been excluded all together from the sale.
Here are the Country-Specific Sites for this Offer:
Asia – Pacific
Belgium, Bulgaria, Austria, Croatia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, The Netherlands, Norway, Romania, FYR Macedonia, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, Czech Republic
Most Interesting Business Class Fares:
Johannesburg – Guangzhou $1880/ 1612€
Addis Ababa – Paris $1530/1310€
Maputo – Bangkok $1745/1490€
Tunisia – Kuala Lumpur $1201/1030€
Chengdu – Vienna $1672/1435€
Karachi – Krabi $887/761€
Kathmandu Los Angeles $2220/1904€
Brussels – Phuket $2341/2009€
Sofia – Phuket $1508/1293€
Zagreb – Kuala Lumpur $1710/1467€
Helsinki – Bangkok $1535/1318€
Oslo – Singapore $1732/1486€
Belgrade – Guangzhou $1415/1215€
Stockholm – Auckland $2211/1898€
Stockholm – Singapore $1662/1447€
Terms & Conditions for this Offer:
- Sales Period – 25 July 2017 to 26 July 2017
- Travel Period from 25 July 2017 to 10 December 2017 (All travel must be completed by 10 December 2017)
- Offer is valid for flights booked on qatarairways.com only for Qatar Airways operated flights from selected origins to selected destinations as shown above.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class: “W” for Economy, “R” for Business. For flights where Business Class is not operated, “A” for First Class is applicable.
- Fares displayed in the booking engine include all applicable discounts, fees, taxes and airport charges, all available fare options and applicable rules will be displayed at the time of booking.
- Discount applies to instant purchases and on roundtrip tickets only.
- Minimum and maximum stay as well as advance purchase rules apply dependent on the booking class and point of departure.
- Blackout dates and weekend surcharge may apply. Please refer to the fare rules for details at the time of booking.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking for changes, cancellations and No-show conditions.
- Any change or cancellation less than 3 hours prior to the stated time of departure will be considered as no-show.
- For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply to the entire itinerary.
- Standard child/infant discount apply.
- Please note that on selected dates and destinations, lower market–specific promotion fares may be available. All available options, together with the applicable terms & conditions for each fare will be displayed at time of booking for you to make your selection.
- Other terms & conditions apply. Please review at the time of booking.
Economy Class – W
Business Class – R
Some interesting fares in this flash sale, especially from Europe. No good fares from the United States (as in previous sales). These QR R (Business Promo) fares use to be pretty restrictive for changes/cancellations, so my advice would be to book only if your travel dates are final.