JetBlue TrueBlue has launched a straight status match from select programs to Mosaic (status level) and combined it with a challenge both valid for registration until August 14, 2017.
You can sign up for the match and spend $1,250 on flights within 90 days to keep the Mosaic until the end of 2018 (the matched status expires at the end of the year). Alternatively, you can sign up for the challenge and spend the $1,250 within 90 days to get Mosaic through December 2018.
You can access this offer on JetBlue’s website here.
Note that you must sign up for the match or challenge by August 14, 2017.
Here are the valid airlines for the status match:
- Virgin America®: Elevate® Silver, Elevate® Gold
- Alaska Airlines®: Mileage Plan™; MVP® Gold or MVP® Gold 75k
- American Airlines®: AAdvantage Platinum®, AAdvantage Platinum Pro®, AAdvantage Executive Platinum®
- Delta®: SkyMiles Medallion® Silver, Gold, Platinum or Diamond
- Southwest Airlines®: Rapid Rewards® A-List Preferred or Companion Pass
- United®: MileagePlus® Premier® Silver, Gold, Platinum or Premier1K®
Here are the Mosaic benefits:
1. Members with a valid TrueBlue Mosaic badge will not pay the applicable JetBlue change/cancellation fee when they change or cancel theirJetBlue flight or JetBlue Getaways vacation reservation booked directly with JetBlue. The change/cancel fee will also be waived for any traveler on the same reservation as the Mosaic member; the change/cancel fee for any other traveler not on that same reservation will still apply. For changes, a flight fare increase or Getaways package price increase may apply, and for Getaways, other Travel Supplier change or cancellation fees may still apply. For bookings made with an entity other than JetBlue, booking agent fees, other third party fees and/or JetBlue third-party booking change/cancel fees may still apply. The Mosaic member must pay all applicable fees and/or any increase in fare or package price at time of change or cancellation or when required by the party assessing the fee.
2. Weight and size limits and exceptions for itineraries including flights marketed or operated by other airlines apply.
3. TrueBlue members earn three (3) TrueBlue points per dollar spent on any individual flight operated by JetBlue, plus three (3) bonus points per dollar for flights booked on jetblue.com, for a total of six (6) TrueBlue points per dollar. Members with a TrueBlue Mosaic badge will earn an additional three (3) bonus points per dollar spent on their individual JetBlue flight, plus the three (3) bonus points per dollar for flights booked on jetblue.com for at least nine (9) TrueBlue points per dollar. Points will be earned on the base fare of the flight only. Points will not be earned on government taxes/fees, travel insurance, or other feeds or charges (e.g., change/cancel fees, etc.). All TrueBlue Points are subject to the TrueBlue program Terms and Conditions.
4. Not available on flights operating with express or no inflight service (flights under 340 miles) or where prohibited by law. Must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol. Applies only to the qualified Mosaic member and may not be transferred.
I guess that there is no downside participating for this offer if you are US based and have elite status with one of the airlines from which JetBlue is matching from.
The Mosaic benefits are bit on the weak side, but you can save some cash on the waived change & cancellation fees, waived bag charges and complimentary adult beverages.
Here are the terms and conditions:
TrueBlue Mosaic® Status Match & Challenge Terms: You must register for the TrueBlue Mosaic Challenge (“Challenge”) by August 14, 2017 (11:59 PM EST) by registering at https://trueblue.jetblue.com/web/trueblue/2017summermosaic. Mosaic Status Match: You must have elite status on one of the following eligible airline loyalty programs and statuses: Delta® SkyMiles Medallion® Silver, Gold, Platinum or Diamond; United® MileagePlus® Premier® Silver, Gold, Platinum or Premier1K®; American Airlines® AAdvantage Platinum®, AAdvantage Platinum Pro® or AAdvantage Executive Platinum®; Southwest® Rapid Rewards® A-List Preferred or Companion Pass; Virgin America Elevate Silver or Gold; and Alaska Airlines® Mileage PlanTM MVP® Gold or MVP® Gold 75k. Travelers showing valid enrollment and status with an eligible loyalty program will qualify for TrueBlue Mosaic status for the remainder of 2017. Mosaic status and benefits will not be effective until JetBlue notifies you via email of your Mosaic status; no retroactive Mosaic status or benefits will be granted. If you qualify for the Mosaic Status Match, you will not be awarded 15,000 qualifying bonus points. JetBlue will have the right to deny any application or to refuse entry into the Mosaic Status Match and/or Challenge to anyone, in JetBlue’s sole discretion. Mosaic Challenge: Accepted participants must earn 3,750 base flight TrueBlue points within the 90-day period commencing on the date you register for the TrueBlue Mosaic Status Match & Challenge, in its sole discretion. Base flight TrueBlue points are the 3 points per $1 that TrueBlue members earn on the base fare of their individual JetBlue flight. JetBlue flights are flights operated by JetBlue and purchased with a JetBlue flight number. All other bonus points, partner points, booking bonuses or any other points will not count towards the 3,750 point requirement. You must enter your TrueBlue number at the time of booking a JetBlue flight in order to earn TrueBlue points towards the Challenge. The amount of base flight points earned by a Challenge participant will be solely determined by JetBlue and its tallying. JetBlue will be the sole and official timekeeper that will determine, in its sole discretion, when the 90-day Challenge period for a participant begins and ends. Whether or not a Challenge participant has completed the Challenge and earned TrueBlue Mosaic will be solely determined by JetBlue. JetBlue shall not be obligated to review any records or other documents or information from Challenge participants or to consider any arguments by Challenge participants. JetBlue shall have the right to disqualify from the Challenge any participant JetBlue deems, in its sole discretion, has violated the terms of the Challenge or engaged in any type of fraud, misrepresentation or improper conduct. JetBlue may, in its sole discretion and for any reason, without notice or liability, modify or terminate the Challenge at any time. All deadlines based on Eastern Standard Time. Additional restrictions apply. View TrueBlue Terms and Conditions. Offer valid online only.