Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new bonus point promotion for stays in Germany between July 24 – September 30, 2017.
Members can earn 300, 500 or 800 bonus points per stay depending of the Accor brand stayed at. The valid booking dates of this offer are July 24 – September 3.
You can access and sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Here are the bonus points by brand:
- 300 bonus points: ibis, ibis Styles & Adagio access
- 500 bonus points: Mercure, Novotel, Novotel Suites, & Adagio Aparthotels
- 800 bonus points: Sofitel, Pullman & MGallery
Good that Le Club AccorHotels is starting to launch offers for Europe stays this summer and early fall. Great for those that can take advantage of them.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the “Explore Germany” offer and you must be a Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their membership status, to earn a bonus of
300 Rewards points at ibis, ibis Styls, adagio access hotels;
500 Rewards points at Mercure, Novotel, Novotel Suites, Adagio Aparthotels;
800 Rewards points at Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery by Sofitel hotels
for a stay in one of the participating hotels in the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program. This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are usually earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay done in application to the Le Club Accorhotels General Conditions of Use.
This promotion is not applicable for hotel partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
The number of Rewards points earned for this offer are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 24/07/2017 to 30/09/2017 in one of the participating hotels in Germany, and booked between 24/07/2017 and 03/09/2017.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night.
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the “Explore Germany” offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, participating AccorHotels brand websites, on the AccorHotels app, via the participating hotels directly, via travel agencies with GDS that is autmatically connected to AccorHotels reservation system and via AccorHotels Call Centres. All other reservation channels are not eligible for this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer. Stays entirely or partly paid for with Le Club AccorHotels points, or with one or more vouchers will not count towards offers that require multiple stays for points earn.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
13. Please specify the reference 50238in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.
You must register for the “Explore Germany” offer before proceeding to the booking, to be eligible for the offer.