Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Iberia’s Premium Economy advanced purchase fares between Spain and the United Arab Emirates
This fare is also being discussed on FlyerTalk (access here)
- Fare: Iberia (IB) TLBNES
- Booking class: BCN/MAD-LHR K (Economy/coach) – LHR-DXB/AUH T (Premium Economy)
- Price: 340 € (239 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Seasonal restrictions: Permitted 08 SEP through 30 NOV 2017 or 08 JAN through 16 MAR 2018 on the first international sector
- Flight restrictions: All segments must be on any IB/BA flights (including codeshares)
- Minimum stay: Saturday night stay required
- Maximum stay: 3 months after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: No stopovers permitted
- Transfers: 6 transfers permitted in each direction: 3 in each direction
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 01 AUG 2017
- Cancellations: Before departure charge 150 € for refund – After departure ticket is non-refundable
- Changes: Any time, charge 120 € for reissue/revalidation
/WITHIN THE EASTERN HEMISPHERE/
MAP CONSTRUCTED LEFT TO RIGHT AND RIGHT TO LEFT
I was able to find availability for November 2017 and February 2018 on Iberia.com. Matrix ItaSoftware is not displaying availability for this fare.
This fare can be booked on Iberia.com
The following accruals were estimated for MAD-LHR-DXB round trip travel on BA metal without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Excellent fare for some cheap BA TPs. I’ve never been to AUH, so maybe it’s a good excuse to go and try BA Premium Economy product!