Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to LATAM’s Business Class restricted fares between Mexico City and Easter Island.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk (access here)
- Fare: LATAM (LA) ZLEEVH6P MEX to IPC
- Booking class: Z (Business Class)
- Price: $ 1158 ($1020 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Seasonal restrictions: Permitted 01 AUG through 14 DEC 2017
- Minimum stay: 5 days or on the first Sunday after departure
- Maximum stay: 12 months after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: 3 stopovers permitted: 1 free and 2 at $100,00 each
- Transfers: Unlimited transfers permitted
- Travel restrictions: All travel must be completed by midnight 31 DEC 2017
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 30 JUL 2017
- Cancellations: Any time, charge $370 for refund
- Changes: Any time, charge $ 300,00 for reissue/revalidation/no-show
/WITHIN THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE/ MPM 7722
MILEAGE SYSTEM APPLIES BETWEEN ORIGIN AND DESTINATION
TICKETED POINT DEDUCTION OF 1350 MILES APPLIES WHEN TRAVEL IS VIA SCL OR SAO OR LIM OR BOG
TICKETED POINT DEDUCTION OF 1500 MILES APPLIES WHEN TRAVEL IS VIA CLT OR DFW OR MIA
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability for August to December 2017 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for MEX-SCL-IPC round trip travel on BA metal without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Great fare to cross Easter Island out of your bucket list! Routing is mileage based, and it could be routed via LIM or EZE too. Add the free stopover in SCL or EZE to maximize the trip.