Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to China Eastern regular excursion Economy Class fares between Vancouver and Honk Kong.
- Fare: China Eastern (MU) TPRCAC YVR to HKG
- Booking class: T (Economy/Coach)
- Price: $335 ($80 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Flight restrictions: Transpacific sectors must be on MU metal
- Maximum stay: 6 months after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: 6 stopovers permitted, 3 in each direction at CNY 500 ($75) each
- Transfers: Unlimited transfers permitted
- Travel restrictions: Valid for departure of first international sector on/after 16 AUG and on/before 09 DEC 2017
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 18 AUG 2017
- Cancellations: Fully refundable – Charge CAD 200 for refund
- Changes: Any time – Charge CAD 100 for reissue/revalidation
/VIA THE PACIFIC/
MAP CONSTRUCTED LEFT TO RIGHT AND RIGHT TO LEFT
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from September to December 2017 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for YVR-NKG-KMG-XIY-HKG-PVG-YVR travel on MU metal without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Excellent fare if you are looking for cheap delta MQM. Domestic segments in mainland China book into B fare class, and with unlimited transfers, a good mileage run can be constructed out of this fare.