Le Club AccorHotels has launched up to triple points promotion for stays in Switzerland between August 15 – November 15, 2017.
Members earn double points for stays of two nights and triple for stays of three. You must register and book between August 1 – September 18 to be eligible for the bonus.
You can access and sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Just bit weird that stays that are longer than three nights are not eligible for bonus points under this offer. Seems that Le Club AccorHotels doesn’t want to reward those business travelers that stay longer in Switzerland during the promotional period.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the “Just stay a little longer”offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their membership status, to earn a bonus ofRewards points multiplied by [2X]for a stay with two nights and Rewards points multiplied by [3X] for a stay as of three nights in one of the participating hotels in the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program. This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are usually earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay done in application to the Le Club Accorhotels General Conditions of Use.
This promotion is not applicable for hotel partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 15/08/2017 to 15/11/2017 in one of the participating hotels in Switzerland and booked between 01/08/2017 and 18/09/2017.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 2 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the “Just stay a little longer”offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To be eligible for the offer, stays must be booked via AccorHotels distribution channels (AccorHotels websites, AccorHotels mobile applications, AccorHotels Central Reservations, hotels) and traditional travel agencies using a GDS that is automatically connected to AccorHotels Central Reservations.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer. Stays entirely or partly paid for with Le Club AccorHotels points, or with one or more vouchers will not count towards offers that require multiple stays for points earn.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
13. Please specify the reference 50273 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.
You must register for the “Just stay a little longer”offer before proceeding to the booking, to be eligible to the offer.