Finnair Plus is offering 2,000 bonus Finnair Plus Plus points for Le Club AccorHotels members that take Finnair flight between September 1 – November 30, 2017, that is booked in August.
The reason for this weird promotion is that one can convert Finnair Plus points to Le Club AccorHotels ones and vice versa. There is no need in reality to be Le Club AccorHotels member to earn these bonus Finnair Plus points, however.
Note that you must register by August 31 and have booked between August 1 – 31.
It is weird that Le Club AccorHotels pushes its members to book Finnair flights considering that there isn’t even a single Accor affiliated property in Finland!
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
- Booking period: 1–31 August 2017.
- Registration period: 1–31 August 2017. You must register before your flight.
- Travel period: 1 September–30 November 2017.
- All routes operated and marketed by Finnair are eligible for extra points.
- The following booking classes are eligible for extra points: J, C, D, I, Y, B, H, K, M, P, T, V, L, N, S, Q, O, Z, R.
- Only registered Finnair Plus members are eligible for extra points. You must be a Finnair Plus member in order to earn extra points during the campaign.
- No-show or cancellation of booking does not qualify for extra award points.
- The extra points can be received only once, and they will be added to the customer’s account during the flight.
- Extra points are award points and do not affect your tier point balance.
- The promotion does not qualify for extra tier bonus points.
- Finnair Plus terms and conditions apply. Finnair reserves the right to make changes at any time.