Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Iberia shoulder season non-refundable Economy Class fares between New York City and Switzerland.
- Fare: Iberia (IB) OKN8D1T1 NYC to BSL
- Booking class: O (Economy/Coach)
- Price: $381 ($199 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Seasonal restrictions: Permitted 20 AUG through 28 OCT 2017 for each transatlantic sector
- Flight restrictions: Transatlantic sectors must be on any IB flight (including codeshares)
- Advanced reservation/ticketing: Reservations for all sectors are required at least 28 days before departure
- Minimum stay: 7 days after departure of the outbound transatlantic sector
- Maximum stay: 6 months after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: No stopovers permitted
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 20 OCT 2017
- Cancellations: Ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/no-show
- Changes: Charge $275 for reissue/revalidation
/VIA THE ATLANTIC/ MPM 4647
MILEAGE SYSTEM APPLIES BETWEEN ORIGIN AND DESTINATION
TICKETED POINT DEDUCTION OF 550 MILES APPLIES WHEN TRAVEL IS VIA DFW AND/OR CHI AND/OR RDU AND/OR MIA AND/OR NYC AND/OR BOS
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability for September 2017 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Flight Network:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for JFK-MAD-BSL travel on IB metal without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Excellent Economy Class transatlantic fare. Accruals are low but it is a price hard to beat unless you are willing to fly on a low-cost carrier. As with every discounted fare, fare is non-refundable and with a steep change fee.