Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Singapore Airlines midweek Premium Economy excursion fares between the west coast and Asia.
- Fare: Singapore Airlines (SQ) PXTUS31 SFO to HKG
- Booking class: P (Premium Economy)
- Price: $1304 ($1200 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Permitted Sundays through Thursdays on each transpacific sector
- Seasonal restrictions: Permitted through 31 MAR 2018 on the first international sector
- Flight restrictions: Transpacific sectors must be on flights SQ 1 (SFO-HKG-SIN) or SQ 2 (SIN-HKG-SFO) – Travel within Asia must be on SQ metal or MI codeshares
- Minimum stay: No minimum stay required
- Maximum stay: 1 month after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: No stopovers permitted
- Transfers: Transfers between AS/VX and SQ permitted in SFO
- Blackout dates: Travel is not permitted 09 DEC 2017 through 08 JAN 2018
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 24 AUG 2017
- Cancellations: Charge $200 for refund
- Changes: Changes permitted – Charge $200 no-show
/VIA THE PACIFIC/
MAP CONSTRUCTED LEFT TO RIGHT AND RIGHT TO LEFT
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability for August 2017 – March 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for SFO-HKG travel on SQ metal without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Good price for SQ Premium Economy product, and some $200 cheaper than CX non-stop offering. This fare has no change fees and allows transfers from AS/VX, meaning it should be available (for some extra $$) from other origin points, connecting in SFO.
No change fees!