Marriott Rewards has launched up to 3,000 bonus points per night rate promotion for select Courtyard, SpringHill Suites, TownePlace Suites and Residence Inn hotels in the United States.
You must make the reservation using promotional code M11 and book the rate associated with this offer for stays December 6 – January 31, 2018.
You can access this offer on Marriott Rewards website here.
Here are the participating hotels:
- Residence Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Scripps Poway
- SpringHill Suites San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Scripps Poway
District of Columbia
- Courtyard Jacksonville Airport Northeast
- Courtyard Jacksonville Butler Boulevard
- Residence Inn Jacksonville Airport
- Residence Inn Lexington South/Hamburg Place
- SpringHill Suites Lexington Near the University of Kentucky
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Baton Rouge South
- SpringHill Suites Baton Rouge South
- TownePlace Suites Baton Rouge South
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis Germantown
- Residence Inn Memphis Germantown
- Courtyard Memphis Germantown
As is always the case with these Marriott Rewards offers that require you to book rate associated with one of these promo codes, you must make sure that the rate is not inflated (or that someone else is picking up the tab if it is).
Here are the terms and conditions:
Day of week validity and number of bonus points awarded varies by hotel. See above hotel information for specifics.
Guest must book reservation using promotional code listed above in order to receive bonus points. Offer applies to one regular room per stay, per member on dates listed. A “hotel stay” or “stay” means all consecutive nights spent with Marriott by a registered Marriott Rewards member. Offer not available during special events; tax is additional; special offers cannot be combined; blackout dates may exist; advance reservations are required. Offer does not apply to groups of 10 or more rooms. Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion.