Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Turkish Airlines business class excursion fares between Oslo and Los Angeles.
- Fare: Turkish (TK) JN1BX OSL to LAX
- Booking class: J (Business Class)
- Price: $1887 ($1257 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Flight restrictions: All segments must be on TK metal
- Maximum stay: 12 months after departure
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted in IST
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction
- Cancellations: Charge $100 for refund – Ticket is non-refundable in case of no-show
- Changes: Changes permitted – Charge $50 for reissue/revalidation
/VIA THE ATLANTIC/
DOM ROUTE VALIDATION APPLIES WITHIN ORIG/DEST COUNTRIES
MAP CONSTRUCTED LEFT TO RIGHT AND RIGHT TO LEFT
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability for October 2017 to EOS using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Flight Network:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for OSL-IST-LAX travel on TK metal without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
OSL is one of the usual suspects for good business class transatlantic fares. This one takes the scenic route to the west coast, but accruals are interesting!