Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new promotion for 500 bonus points per stay at select countries in Eastern Europe between August 15 – September 30, 2017.
You can earn this bonus unlimited times during the promotional period but only for reservations made between August 15 – September 15. You must register for this offer.
You can access and sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
The valid countries for this promotion are:
- Czech Republic
- Bosnia & Herzegovina.
Nice promotion for those that will stay in any of these countries before the end of September that haven’t booked their stays yet. I will be in Latvia I early September but haven’t decided it I should try out the new Pullman in Riga.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the ’Rest & Get in Eastern Europe: 500 extra Rewards points’ offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their membership status, to earn a bonus of 500 Rewards points for a stay in one of the participating hotels in the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program. This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are usually earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay done in application to the Le Club Accorhotels General Conditions of Use.
This promotion is not applicable for hotel partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
The number of Rewards points earned for this offer are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 15/08/2017 to 30/09/2017 in one of the participating hotels in Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Latvia, Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, and booked between 15/08/2017 and 15/09/2017.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the ’Rest & Get in Eastern Europe: 500 extra Rewards points’ offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer. Stays entirely or partly paid for with Le Club AccorHotels points, or with one or more vouchers will not count towards offers that require multiple stays for points earn.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
13. Please specify the reference 50372 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.
You must register for the ’Rest & Get in Eastern Europe: 500 extra Rewards points’ offer before proceeding to the booking, to be eligible to the offer.