Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new promotion for a stay in Chile between August 29 – October 31, 2017.
Members can earn 1,000 bonus points for a stay that is minimum of two nights and booked between August 29 – September 18. Registration for this offer is required.
You can access and register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that the terms and conditions are not explicitly clear if one can only take advantage of this promotion one time. The promo text refer to “a stay” that perhaps indicate that it is only valid one time.
This is one of the better promotions for shorter stay in Latin America where a stay at lower end brand can be rather cheap (think of ibis).
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. The terms and general conditions of Le Club AccorHotels apply to the Chile offer 1,000 points and it is necessary to be a member of Le Club AccorHotels in order to benefit from it.
2. This offer allows members of Le Club AccorHotels, regardless of their status, to earn 1000 Rewards points for a stay in one of the hotels participating in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program. These extra Rewards Points are offered in addition to the Rewards Points and Status Points normally earned by Le Club AccorHotels members at their eligible stay and according to the terms and conditions of use Le Club AccorHotels.
This promotion does not apply to stays in the partner hotels of the Le Club AccorHotels program.
The number of Rewards points in this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on the Classic status.
3. This offer is for a stay from 08/29/2017 until 10/31/2017 at one of the participating hotels in Chile , which has been booked between 08/29/2017 and 09/18/2017 .
4. The stay must be for a minimum of 2 night (s).
5. Consecutive stays (check-out and same-day check-in) in the same hotel are considered simple stays. This simple stay will be eligible only once in the Chile offer 1,000 points.
6. Within the framework of this offer, it is considered a (1) stay each reservation of one or more rooms in a participating hotel made by a member of Le Club AccorHotels. For the avoidance of doubt, if a reservation of more than one room is made, it will be considered as one (1) only stay.
7. In order to benefit from this offer, the reservation must be made through the Accorhotels.com page, the pages and applications of the participating brands and through the AccorHotels reservation centers. Other booking channels are not included in this offer.
8. You must indicate your Le Club AccorHotels loyalty card number when making your reservation and present it at the hotel reception when you check-in.
9. Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points are credited to the member’s account 10 days after the end of the stay.
10. This offer can not be combined with other promotional offers or current advantages and does not apply to groups.
If your stay meets the conditions of several offers, only the Rewards points of the most generous offer will be credited, that is, the one that allows you to earn more Rewards points.
11. Stays paid in full or in part with Rewards points or with one or more Le Club AccorHotels vouchers, will not be eligible for this offer and will not be counted as stays associated with this offer.
12. Offer subject to availability. The general terms and conditions of sale apply to the specific public rates of each hotel.
13. In all your communications with the customer service, you must indicate the following reference number: 50489
In order to enjoy the offer Chile 1.000 points must be registered before making the reservation.