Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to United Airlines one way instant purchase fares between Seattle and Honolulu.
- Fare: United (UA) GAA4HFEN SEA to HNL
- Booking class: G (Economy/Coach)
- Price: $181 ($148,50 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Advance reservations/ticketing restrictions: Reservations for all sectors required at least 14 days in advance
- Maximum stay: 60 days after departure (for round trip travel)
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction in LAX/SFO at $55,81 each – 1 stopover permitted in each direction in ITO at $72,42 each
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction
- Cancellations: Ticket is non-refundable
- Changes: Changes permitted – Charge $200 for reissue/revalidation
MAP CONSTRUCTED LEFT TO RIGHT AND RIGHT TO LEFT
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability for October and November 2017 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for SEA-SFO-HNL round trip travel on UA metal without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Great price for those looking for some sun and beach time before the cold weather arrives. Winter is coming!
This fare also works from Portland as departure airport and Kona or Kahului as final destinations.