Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to China Southern Airlines regular economy class excursion fares between Shanghai and Los Angeles.
- Fare: China Southern (CZ) ZPRZU SHA to LAX
- Booking class: Z (Economy/Coach)
- Price: $414 ($120 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Flight restrictions: All sectors must be on CZ metal
- Maximum stay: 3 months after departure (for round trip travel)
- Stopovers: Free stopovers permitted in CAN/WUH
- Transfers: 4 transfers permitted in each direction
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 31 AUG 2017
- Cancellations: Cancellations permitted – Charge CNY 800 for refund
- Changes: Changes permitted – Charge CNY 800 for reissue/revalidation
PA01* /VIA THE PACIFIC/ PUBLISHED RTG 8
TRAVEL BETWEEN DTT AND BJS MUST BE VIA CAN
TRAVEL BETWEEN DTT AND SHA MUST BE VIA CAN
TRAVEL BETWEEN SEA AND BJS MUST BE VIA CAN
TRAVEL BETWEEN SEA AND SHA MUST BE VIA CAN
DOM ROUTE VALIDATION APPLIES WITHIN ORIG/DEST COUNTRIES
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability for September to November 2017 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for SHA-CAN-LAX round trip travel on CZ metal without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
CZ Z fares are deeply discounted economy fares with low to none accrual in most of the SkyTeam associated airlines. The price is right though. Surprisingly, it allows cancellations and refunds.