Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Alitalia shoulder season business class excursion fares between New York City and Italy.
- Fare: Alitalia (AZ) IKP65US NYC to NAP
- Booking class: I (Business Class)
- Price: $1866 ($759 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Outbound permitted Wednesday/Friday/Saturday on each transatlantic sector – Inbound permitted Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday on each transatlantic sector
- Seasonal restrictions: Permitted 04 OCT through 28 OCT 2017 on the outbound transatlantic sector
- Flight restrictions: Travel between North America and Europe must be on any marketed or operated AZ flight – Travel within Italy must be on AZ/XM/A6 operated flights
- Advanced reservation/ticketing: Ticketing must be completed at least 50 days before departure
- Minimum stay: First Sunday after arrival at turnaround
- Maximum stay: 6 months after departure
- Stopovers: No stopovers permitted
- Transfers: 5 transfers permitted in each direction: 2 in United States, 2 in Italy, 1 in Europe
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 08 SEP 2017
- Cancellations: Ticket is non-refundable
- Changes: Changes permitted before departure, charge $450 for reissue/revalidation – Changes not permitted in case of no-show
/VIA THE ATLANTIC/ MPM 5268
MILEAGE SYSTEM APPLIES BETWEEN ORIGIN AND DESTINATION
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find limited availability for October 2017 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for JFK-FCO-NAP round trip travel on AZ metal without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Please notice that the intra-Italy segments book into Y (Economy Class). It may be routed via Paris on the outbound flight, as AF is offering a similar business class fare (AF ZKP65US), which is not available for the inbound.