Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Turkish Airlines Business Class promotional fares between Denmark and Argentina.
This fare is part of an ongoing promotion Turkish Airlines is running for flights between Denmark (Copenhagen or Billund) and several destinations. You can access this promo website here.
This fare Is also being discussed on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: Turkish (TK) JN2BRO CPH to BUE
- Booking class: J (Business Class)
- Price: $1534 ($950 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Flight restrictions: All sectors must be on TK metal
- Maximum stay: 12 months after departure
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted in Turkey
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction
- Travel restrictions: Valid for travel commencing on/after 05 SEP and on/before 15 MAR 2018
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 20 SEP 2017
- Cancellations: Ticket is non-refundable
- Changes: Any time, charge 100 € for reissue/revalidation – Charge 200 € for no-show
/VIA THE ATLANTIC/
DOM ROUTE VALIDATION APPLIES WITHIN ORIG/DEST COUNTRIES
MAP CONSTRUCTED LEFT TO RIGHT AND RIGHT TO LEFT
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find limited availability for September 2017 to March 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for CPH-IST-GRU-EZE round trip travel on TK metal without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Due to flight schedules, this fare forces an overnight in IST both for outbound and inbound flights. TK offers complimentary free hotel nights in case of forced overnight, and also free day tours in Istanbul that could help make the stopover more entertaining.