Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to United Airlines instant purchase non-refundable economy class fares between Seattle and Mexico City.
- Fare: United (UA) GNA0R0ET SEA to MEX
- Booking class: G (Economy/Coach)
- Price: $270 ($120 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Flight restrictions: All sectors must be on UA metal
- Stopovers: No stopovers permitted
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction
- Blackout dates: Travel is not permitted 15 DEC 2017 through 08 JAN 2018
- Travel restrictions: Valid for travel commencing on/before 28 FEB 2018
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 03 SEP 2017
- Cancellations: Ticket is non-refundable
- Changes: Any time, charge $ 200 for reissue/revalidation
/WITHIN THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE/
MAP CONSTRUCTED LEFT TO RIGHT AND RIGHT TO LEFT
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find limited availability September to December 2017. There is more availability on January – February 2018:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for SEA-IAH-MEX round trip travel on UA metal without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Good fare for those looking to run away from the cold northwestern winter. No minimum or maximum stay. This fare is non-refundable and change fees are almost as pricy as the whole ticket, only book if your travel plans are final.