Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Iberia Business Class excursion fares between Brussels and Cuba.
- Fare: Iberia (IB) INNMSO BRU to HAV
- Booking class: I (Business Class)
- Price: $1661 ($1349 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Flight restrictions: Transatlantic sectors must be on IB/LA/AA/JJ metal
- Advance reservation/ticketing restrictions: Reservations for all sectors required at least 30 days before departure
- Minimum stay requirements: First Sunday after departure from fare origin
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: 1 free stopover permitted in each direction
- Transfers: Unlimited transfers permitted in each direction
- Travel restrictions: Valid for travel commencing on/before 31 DEC 2017
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 18 SEP 2017
- Cancellations: Any time, charge $125 for refund
- Changes: Any time, charge $ 250 for reissue/revalidation
/VIA THE ATLANTIC/MAP CONSTRUCTED LEFT TO RIGHT AND RIGHT TO LEFT
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find limited availability September to December 2017 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Iberia.com:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for BRU-MAD-HAV round trip travel on IB metal without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Great fare between Europe and the Caribbean. Availability is scarce in November/December. Cancellation fees are OK but change fees are a bit steep.
In theory, there are many possible routings for this fare but I was not able to pull them off from Matrix ItaSoftware.