Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new rate promotion for stays at Sofitel, Pullman and MGallery hotels in France.
Members that book this breakfast inclusive rate plan for stays between October 20 – March 4, 2018, will also receive 50 euro voucher that can be used for hotel services during the stay. This rate plan must be booked between August 29 – September 10.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that it doesn’t seem that this rate plan would come with bonus points unless there is a separate general promotion that would apply for stays in France.
You always need to calculate the value of breakfast and the potential voucher and if there are discounted rate plans available for the stay dates. Could be worthwhile or perhaps not.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
1. General conditions The AccorHotels Club apply to the offer A trilogy of good times! And you must be a member of the AccorHotels Club in order to benefit from it.
2. This offer allows members of the AccorHotels Club, regardless of their status, to benefit from an exclusive offer, reserved for Club members AccorHotels, including: accommodation, breakfast per person, and a voucher d ‘Value of 50 € (per room per stay) to be spent in the hotel during your stay in one of Sofitel hotels, MGallery by Sofitel and Pullman participants (excluding pressing service).
This promotion does not apply to stays in partner hotels of the Le Club AccorHotels program.
3. This offer is valid for any stay of a member from 20/10/2017 to 04/03/2018 in one of the Sofitel, MGallery by Sofitel and Pullman hotels in France and booked between 29/08/2017 and 10/09/2017.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night.
5. Any consecutive stay (arrival and departure on the same day) in the same hotel will be considered as a single stay. This unique stay will be eligible only once for the offer A trilogy of good times!
6. For the purposes of this offer, a stay represents one (1) reservation made by a member of the AccorHotels Club for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. To avoid doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as one (1) stay.
7. To take advantage of this offer, your reservation must be made on AccorHotels.com, the websites and applications of our participating brands, via the AccorHotels call centers or directly from the hotels participating in the offer. No other reservation channel will be eligible for this offer.
8. You must provide your AccorHotels Club card number when booking and present your card at the hotel reception when you check in.
9. Rewards Points The AccorHotels Club are credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the end of their stay.
10. This offer is not cumulative with other promotional offers or promotional offers and does not apply to groups.
If your stay meets the requirements of several offers, only the Rewards points of the most generous offer (ie, allowing you to earn the most Rewards points) will be credited to you.
11. Any stay paid in full or in part with Rewards Points or with one or more vouchers The Club AccorHotels can not be eligible for this offer and can not be included in the trip counter related to the offer.
12. This offer is subject to availability. The general conditions of sale apply for the reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
The stay must be booked at the exclusive rate: Discover the services of our hotels! If this rate is not available, the member can not benefit from the offer.
This offer is not cumulative with other offers or promotions. The voucher will be handed over to the hotel reception upon check-in. A voucher of 50 € per stay and for all persons staying in the room. If the voucher is partially used, no refund whatsoever, in € or in points, will be granted.
13. In all your communications with the AccorHotels call centers or customer services related to this offer, we thank you for quoting the following reference: 50502