Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to British Airways First Class excursion fares between London and Beijing.
I first learned of this fare on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: British Airways (BA) AOL8SUK0 LON to BJS
- Booking class: A (First Class)
- Price: $2665 ($2194 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Outbound permitted Monday through Thursday on the first international sector
- Seasonal restrictions: Permitted 16 FEB through 20 FEB 2018
- Advanced reservation/ticketing restrictions: Reservations for all sectors required at least 28 days before departure
- Minimum stay requirements: First Sunday after departure
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: 2 free stopovers permitted
- Transfers: 5 transfers permitted in each direction
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 26 SEP 2017
- Cancellations: Charge GBP 150 for refund
- Changes: Any time, charge GBP 300 for reissue/revalidation
/WITHIN THE EASTERN HEMISPHERE/ PUBLISHED RTG 5
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability for February 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for LHR-HKG-PEK-LHR travel on BA/CX metal without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
This fare seems to belong to a larger BA First Class sale. Although this fare is very limited (16-20 February), BA has filed another promotional First Class fare (AOJ8SUK0) available from January to March for GBP 200 more.