Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Delta Business Class excursion fares between Europe and United States.
- Fare: Delta (DL) ZP1BE BRU to NYC
- Booking class: Z (Business Class)
- Price: $1780 ($1230 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Flight restrictions: Transatlantic sectors must be on AF/DL/KL/AZ metal
- Minimum stay requirements: 6 days / First Sunday after departure
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: No stopovers permitted
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 06 SEP 2017
- Cancellations: Ticket is non-refundable
- Changes: Charge 150€ for reissue/revalidation
/VIA THE ATLANTIC/ MPM 4386
MILEAGE SYSTEM APPLIES BETWEEN ORIGIN AND DESTINATION
TICKETED POINT DEDUCTION OF 600 MILES APPLIES WHEN TRAVEL IS VIA PAR OR AMS OR ROM
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find open availability using Matrix ItaSoftware:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for BRU-AMS-JFK travel on DL marketed flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Good transatlantic Business Class fare for instant purchase. This fare is non-refundable, so book with caution if travel plans are not final.